Bidvest Noonan

Bidvest Noonan Employee Reviews in Cork

Cork6 reviews
some places to work are easy but some are very hard with arrogant supervisors. really hard to get a good place. the amount of work in one hour can be enormous so you must be very fit to work. i do not recommend to work there.
Wouldn’t recommend any one working here, I phoned the office in Dublin to sort some paper work with my social as i work only 14 hours a week they keep transferring from one to other in the end I was talking to one girl she thinks shes god..guys honest advise stay away from them.
A very good company, I am with Noonans over a year. I am very happy with my job and working conditions, my wages are always paid on time. I enjoy the work.
Something new i learned a lot i like to do different things went to ware house to retail shops to sports shops for cleaning good experience overall management was good
Pros
no pressure
Cons
early in the morning 5am
I was hired on with promise of full time hours, which lasted a few weeks. Then for just over a year I was screwed around every week. Holiday pay not paid, my hours disappeared off of my roster. My manager would lie about lack of hours, yet I`d hear back that he`s looking for more people. The sites I worked on were disgusting, staff members leaving fecal matter all over the staff bathroom, the smell in the office. I can`t even begin to describe it. People who slept, and even drank on the job were getting proper hours, yet myself and several others who worked hard were constantly being screwed over. Several times I`d make the journey to work, only to find someone else had been put in my place a few minutes before, and I would have to return home, 12 hours of work taken from me.
Pros
Extra 3 euro an hour on Sundays
Cons
Management, staff, everything. Disgraceful
Typical day begins at 8 am and finishes at 2 pm. Learned about different cultures.Managers are fair.Hardest part would be watching so many ill peope within the hospital enviornment. Most enjoyable part is meeting new people on a daily basis.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Long hours. No chance ofadvancing.