Bidvest Noonan

Bidvest Noonan Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin23 reviews
A typical day involves doing stupid simple tasks a couple of times due to lack of communication. Management is okay but can treat staff like rubbish and can let power get to their heads, very good if in need of time off or a favor though. Workplace can be hectic but teammates make it worthwhile. Hardest part of the job is having to undo jobs that had just been finished due to management getting things wrong. Most enjoyable part of the job is leaving to go home.
Pros
Working with friends
Cons
It's a good Company to work for.
People are nice. They are very respectful. Contact is easy. Usually, they answer the same day. The manager is always available.
I work in cleaning by 5 yars for noonan company, I have experience in all types of cleaning , bufer, scrob , bomb machine , machin T3 etc etc I like work in team and alone I adapt very quickly to every situation
Pros
Very team
Cons
We are paid a small amount for the hard work we do
I was there for 3 months thought it was brilliant I'd a brilliant manger who done everything he could for me the only thing I didn't like was there was too many mangers on the site telling me what to do if it's full time stay with them part time isn't worth it as you get paid bi-weekly
Pros
Exclent mangment overtime pay and Sunday allowance
Cons
Long hard hours alone and site mangers can be anoying
Been working for noonan security for over two years now, on a site and the mangers have a had time keeping staff. due to the workload. and bad pay. security never properly trained to do the job. plus the staff toilet has taking a hammering over the past year. i personally can deal with the lack of training from the mangers for the new staff. but it would be nice if they even gave their staff basic potty training. as we have had to have the floor reinforced around the toilet.
Pros
free toilet roll
Cons
went the toilet roll runs out
Bidvest Noonan is an energetic and dynamic business. It provides a great working environment and the leadership team are professional and supportive. Great place to work
Good place to work. Really enjoyed working there. Fair pay fair managers, great coworkers. But not enough hours given. Contact doesnt guarantee anything unfortunately.
I got paid correctly and on time every time. That matters a lot. The manager and my team were all decent hard working people. We got on well. I was given enough hours each week and left to do the job. Its important to feel trusted.
Pros
Plenty of hours. Paid on time
I cannot say something bad about this company. Physically I am very fit, but at this job you can get very tired at the end of work day. Their are options to work morning, evening and night shifts.
Pros
Salary is paid on time
Cons
Small salary
Terrible place to work.i worked hard was honest and hardworking yet they treat other staff that cant be bothered to do the work better.other staff member allowed hoover own car and sit looking at his phone during working hours .while your left doing everything.when you bring it up your told to just do what your doing.treat you like dirt
Pros
Cons
Wages always wrong
Nice people to work with.
Team work. work mate in all place the sent you to work.

Good management and the listern ther workers.

I can say I enjoy to work with them
Cons
A typical Day at work would be cleaning in Clean Rooms at Intel factory. I got experience of working in a clean room environment with some confined space training. The workplace culture was very lively as there were a lot of people from other contractors there also. The hardest part of the job was it's location as i'm from a far distance.
Pros
meeting new people all the time
Cons
long hours bad salary
Muito boa, muito Dinâmica e uma empresa que respeita os seus funcionários da forma que deve ser feita.
It's a good company to work, the salary is above of the minimum.
I work in universities and offices, the employers have a team leader. The company offers online training to the employees.
I always work positively in a way that my work is a part of my life . like my family , it gives me joy and happiness . i have no problem with my colleague .we have a good rapport and also to my manager .
It is a very good company with poor management skills. Employees have problems with wages, missing hours and It is a nightmare to sort out. Sometimes SIPTU has to be involved.

Absolutely NO support from managers. Lack of communication, lack of staff to cover sickness or annual leave, lack of tools to execute your work properly and lots of demands.

Very stressful work and career progression based on friendship and family referal.
Cons
My review says everything
Each morning I was checking the BMS (Building Management System) which was monitoring the whole building including pumps, pressure, generators and temperatures. If anything was not in order I was assessing if the problem can be fixed on the spot by me. If not I was contacting with the appropriate maintains company. After that I was checking the Plant rooms to physically check if everything is in order. Then I was doing some cleaning around the block offices, checking the CCTV cameras. I was also programing swipe cards for the visitors or fobs for the office workers. If there was any problem in the offices for example broken light bulb I was attending it. I was reliving two security officers, who were sitting at the front desks for over three hours daily. Or sometimes covering the whole shifts (12h) in reception. While working in reception I was answering phone calls, checking visitors, handling visitors swipe cards, directing, and delivering mail or packages to the offices. I learned to react quickly and adequately to problems also talking to variety of people gave me experience and confidence that I can communicate well with other people. I had a very good relationship with my co-workers, we all were treating each other’s with respect and knew that we can count on each other. The hardest part of the job were the days that everything run smoothly. As 12h is a long shift and sometimes when there were no problems in the building or around it, and also not many visitors the boredom was unbearable. On the other hand days like that were few, and I must say that the variety of tasks - more...
i have learned hard working when i was working in Noonan.
i would like to work any where in dublin, part time or any cover . i will be appriciate that you give me a full time job.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Noonan is a large company to work for with a Head office based in swords business park with free cark park. There is a serviced canteen in this office aswell
Pros
Free Parking
Cons
Poor Wages
NOONAN is one tough company to work, but enjoy it. I manage my own team that looks after a particular difficult, with much success.

As part of my job I visit the sites and help out other members with any difficulty or issues that arrive.

My work involves me travelling across all parts of the country, Including Northern Ireland. I am currently drive just over 50,000 Kilometers per annum.

I also gain added value to the contracts by pricing and carrying out initial work per annum. Again I have an initial crew, who are one of the best in the country and it is their hard work thank makes that part of the business successful.
Pros
Relative freedom to run the contracts
Cons
Many of the contracts start early, 5a.m. would be normal
Its a good company to work.
I have good co-workers.

The hardest part of my job is work just a few hours.

My manager always help me.