Bidvest Noonan

Bidvest Noonan Pay & benefits reviews

Ireland65 reviews
Good start after getting out of the hugs of Social Welfare. Not more not less!
Like probably in most of companies there is US and THEM approach in terms of division between locals and non-locals what makes the second ones working more hard for the same salary. It is called Non Aggressive Hidden Racism.
Management feels like a feudals in their castle what is not easily accessible when needed.

Hypocrisy flourishes and then you feel like only a number on the payroll... Or-commodity...

On the bright side yes - they pay properly and timely,but there is no such a thing like progressive salary,rewarding or bonuses. At least not for those who are not 'chosen ones'....
Cons
Organization and working culture is so-so, Salary definitely could be higher, Moral and ethical values on the working place should be improved.
I was there for 3 months thought it was brilliant I'd a brilliant manger who done everything he could for me the only thing I didn't like was there was too many mangers on the site telling me what to do if it's full time stay with them part time isn't worth it as you get paid bi-weekly
Pros
Exclent mangment overtime pay and Sunday allowance
Cons
Long hard hours alone and site mangers can be anoying
Good place to work. Really enjoyed working there. Fair pay fair managers, great coworkers. But not enough hours given. Contact doesnt guarantee anything unfortunately.
It’s a light cleaning job. The salary is ok, not very good not very bad. The team is wonderful. They have a employer system where you can find every information about payment.
I got paid correctly and on time every time. That matters a lot. The manager and my team were all decent hard working people. We got on well. I was given enough hours each week and left to do the job. Its important to feel trusted.
Pros
Plenty of hours. Paid on time
I cannot say something bad about this company. Physically I am very fit, but at this job you can get very tired at the end of work day. Their are options to work morning, evening and night shifts.
Pros
Salary is paid on time
Cons
Small salary
A very good company, I am with Noonans over a year. I am very happy with my job and working conditions, my wages are always paid on time. I enjoy the work.
I would not recommend working with Noonan in Castlebar's. Over 5 years of working at this location and I received nothing but disgusting treatment from new management. When I first began working at the company it was great and the benefits were excellent, however, in recent months I found the work unbearable, receiving no thanks for anything, only constant criticism. We would be expected to carry out incomprehensible amounts of work with very poor breaks. Overall I felt completely on edge while working in Noonan's in recent months owing completely to the management as the hospital itself is a nice environment with friendly people, unfortunately, this cannot be related to the employer. It has been a terrible experience, not to mention the high workload and physical nature of the position
Pros
The hospital has a nice atmosphere
Cons
Short breaks, Long hours, Terrible management, Almost abusive language
A typical Day at work would be cleaning in Clean Rooms at Intel factory. I got experience of working in a clean room environment with some confined space training. The workplace culture was very lively as there were a lot of people from other contractors there also. The hardest part of the job was it's location as i'm from a far distance.
Pros
meeting new people all the time
Cons
long hours bad salary
was working for a short time.hardest part is long hours in student accomandations,student villages.all other is fine,free launches and coffee breaks.typical day at work starts at 8 oclock in a morning,clean up rooms all apartments and rooms .work was only in May and June.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bidvest Noonan?
It's a good company to work, the salary is above of the minimum.
I work in universities and offices, the employers have a team leader. The company offers online training to the employees.
Very good management. Good relationships amongst the workers and management. Decent paycheck. Reasonable hours. the work during a typical day is not very full on as it is spaced out over the day which makes the working day somewhat easier.
Enjoyed working here..had my own jobs. Great working In a team...jus generally got on with my work
Had my own responsibility that I could handle n happily get on with no bother...
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Various hours
Started working with Noonan in September of 2015 in the building services department. Very nice, helpful work colleagues. Was working long hours due to promises of a raise. Starting early/taking short lunch breaks while working for very little wages. Of course I did not mind this what so ever because i could see Noonan was a reputable company and career progression seemed to be happening for employees within the office. With the promise that the long hours worked on minimum wage would benefit me in the long run i continued with this routine for about 8/9 months.When it came to time for a discussion with management about this promised wage increase it was stated that my position was been terminated. A bit shocked and frustrated i was offered a junior position within the company. Clearly been taken advantage of for the guts of a year within this company with management and their false promises i declined their offer. Clearly this was something i felt HR should have known about this but for some reason my emails never got replied to? I would hate to see this type of treatment happening within any company but i am sure it is happening. Hopefully people wont believe the same lies as i did while working for practically minimum wage while trying to pay rent in Dublin. on the plus side i did meet some of the nicest work friends over the 11 months with the company. Pity i could not say the same about some of the management personal.still a lot of questions i would have for management to clear things up.
Cons
see above
Had to pay for uniform. Bit of travelling from site to site. Overall they weren't to bad to work for as security companies go. Colleagues were a nice bunch.
Pros
Plenty of hours
Cons
i have learned hard working when i was working in Noonan.
i would like to work any where in dublin, part time or any cover . i will be appriciate that you give me a full time job.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Noonan is a large company to work for with a Head office based in swords business park with free cark park. There is a serviced canteen in this office aswell
Pros
Free Parking
Cons
Poor Wages
Its a good company to work.
I have good co-workers.

The hardest part of my job is work just a few hours.
My manager always help me.
I enjoyed working for Noonan, I had to leave this workplace because I wasn't receiving enough hours there. I didn't mind the hours just needed more then what I was given.
Pros
Nice friendly staff
Cons
Wasn't receiving enough hours