Bidvest Noonan

Bidvest Noonan Employee Reviews

The management in noonans is like something you’d see in a ww2 documentary in how they act. They get joy out of being mean and going to them with a problem is like talking to the wall
Pros
Good money I suppose
Cons
No equipment to clean, people hide equipment
Working at Noonan is really fun, we have a fantastic group of hard working people, I really enjoying working for Noonan, Every single day brings up new challenges which allows us to work as a team and accomplish all challenges.
Noonan is a large company to work for with a Head office based in swords business park with free cark park. There is a serviced canteen in this office aswell
Pros
Free Parking
Cons
Poor Wages
NOONAN is one tough company to work, but enjoy it. I manage my own team that looks after a particular difficult, with much success. As part of my job I visit the sites and help out other members with any difficulty or issues that arrive. My work involves me travelling across all parts of the country, Including Northern Ireland. I am currently drive just over 50,000 Kilometers per annum. I also gain added value to the contracts by pricing and carrying out initial work per annum. Again I have an initial crew, who are one of the best in the country and it is their hard work thank makes that part of the business successful.
Pros
Relative freedom to run the contracts
Cons
Many of the contracts start early, 5a.m. would be normal
Its a good company to work. I have good co-workers. The hardest part of my job is work just a few hours. My manager always help me.
I enjoyed working for Noonan, I had to leave this workplace because I wasn't receiving enough hours there. I didn't mind the hours just needed more then what I was given.
Pros
Nice friendly staff
Cons
Wasn't receiving enough hours
the day to day workings were except able...The structure of management is terrible..the work is grand its not to hard...
Pros
Cons
bad work enviroment
My work varies from day to day I worked in many establishments, visited many places from Hospitals to Hotels. In one of the buildings I worked more than 2 years serving snacks for course people at the office. Place was called "Sage"
cleaning offices, plant rooms, outdoor areas etc both management and co-workers were friendly
For them important good knowlodge about hospital cleaning
I was responsible for security checks and patrols. I wrote reports. Used radio networks. Customer service and helping the public. Communications used all the time. Used CCTV. My team and supervisor were excellent tutors in security. Hardest part of the job was dealing with undesirables at times. I really enjoyed the fact you could do a bit of everything to help not make the job seem repetitive.
Pros
The co-workers and managers.
Every day we was cleaning one bus. I got good experience in cleaning. It was very good management I was understanding everything what they said to me. I was working with one more person,so it's always was two people per one bus. I think there was no hard parts, everything was easy. The most enjoyable part of the job was that we was working in pairs, so I always could speak to somebody.
good day´s of workgood menagersgood co-workersthe work is good
Pros
good menegers
Cons
distance to work