Billsave

Billsave Employee Reviews

Ireland56 reviews
Been employed in BIllsave since 2017. I have expanded my career from beginning to Team Leader. The management and staffs are very friendly environment to work with. They provide many training and skills improvement courses
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
Respect, Diversity and Friendliness: three words that describe the unique atmosphere of Billsave. On my first day at the company I was given a very warm welcome, and all of the staff were so friendly. The managers are not only managers, but also teachers, coaches and mentors. They are extremely helpful and have an excellent work ethic.
Due to the nature of the job it is difficult to stay motivated, but the team leaders, managers and the rest of the staff ensure that everyone leaves the office with their heads held high.

Having been in this company for just seven months, I can proudly say I’m a part of the Billsave family. I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to have a successful career in sales.
I took a "break" from college to work here.
One time my manager said "Life is beautiful" and I was like, what do you mean? Then I started making loads of money. Never looked back.
It’s a good Sales company. There is a pitch training before you leave to the field which gives you an idea about how to handle the objections and gets you prepared for it which you might face on field. It improves your overall personality your communication skills and way of thinking
Billsave! It is one of the best company to work with. Company is full of discipline, culture, professionalism and it is filled with lots of experienced talent. If you want to give a good kick start to your sales career. Its been 1 year now with this company and I never had any issues with my salary and it is all crystal clear. I would 100% recommend this company. It will help to achieve it along with you. Glad to be part of this organisation.
Since July 2019, I've been part of the billsave family and can honestly say it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. The atmosphere in the office before we go out to the field is fantastic and the competition between us is just an amazing boost for all of us. It's almost like a big family between all of us and everyone will offer you a helping hand which is the greatest thing about the company in my opinion.
Pros
Skys the limit, you are the boss of how much money you make
Cons
Weather in winter but thats a minor issue
It is a great company to work in, with top-class management, extremely professional managers, and friendly colleagues. Also, the culture is similar to that of a close-knit family where everyone is more than happy to lend a helping hand. Lastly, I would like to share an instance from the current difficult crisis of COVID 19 where the management has done a fabulous job of backing up their employees and standing behind them like pillars in times of need.
Billsave is one of the best companies I've worked in. The management of the company is really supportive and treat everyone with respect. The work culture in Billsave is great which helped me to connect with everyone in the company.
I am enjoying my stay in company till today.
Great working enviroment wit great opportunities for advancement and learning.

Menagment very helpfull and always beside u.
Pros
Ppl, knowledge, salary, teamwork......
Cons
Working at bill save is a pleasure. They treat you very well. They are always looking out for you and helping you when you need it. Bill save have been extremely good during covid 19 it really shows they care about their employees. It’s such a pleasure working for this company
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Billsave?
From day one, working at billsave has been a pleasure. This is more than a job, it teaches you life skills. I have improved my communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.

The sky is the limit in terms of pay, hard work is rewarded both by promotions and commission.

The training I received from the beginning was next to none. The management are always there to help you in any way that they can.
Pros
Friendly work atmosphere, pay, training
Cons
The weather when on the field
Almost a year working with the company and I can't be more happy. Friendly and helpful colleagues. There is room for growth and to build life skills..
BillSave is an amazing sales company. I have been working in this company since past 1 year, the experience till date is amazing, it’s more like a training hub for new sales talent. This company can convert an ordinary sales person to an extraordinary sales person. The work environment is friendly and helps you be a better person not only in professional life but in your personal life too. Expectational company who teaches you and not only expects from you.
Great environment to work and learn. Not just about buissnes ,also about other cultures and about philosophy of life . Great place to meet love of your life. Management will never let you down .
Good opportunities to make a lot of money. You will develop skills in sales, confidence and communicating with people. This company have your back during tough times.
I love working with Bill save its a grate company everyone is friendly and helps out as a team I couldnt be happier with this company best job iv had.
If you work hard on yourself you can make lots of sales and big commission.
Who likes to talk with people he will have nice life and money with Billsave.
Been with billsave just about 6 months it’s my second sales job and compared to my previous billsave has a lot more opportunity to progress up the ranks
18 months with this organisation. Very open and helping owners and highly motivating Managers. Trainers are exceptional will come with you on the field to show how to process a sale. Team leaders are very helpful and motivating. Learned a lot in my time here,
Pros
Commission structure
Cons
Long Hours
A Company well Established with the Foundation of Building up a Career in the future in it's Environment, With Daily Incentives, innovative ideas in tackling your Daily Struggles on the Field... I'd Recommend to Everyone who wants a Lucrative career in whatsoever they so desire to Start working in Billsave..
If you want to learn the skills that have change thousand of people life than join BillSave today and start the journey.

If you are a goal oriented person and you have discipline, integrity and willing to go an extra mile than you have to apply for this job.

You will get all the training and help from a friendly team with thousands of hours of experience.
Pros
Base salary +Commission, Daily rewards, Weekly rewards, Company car, Fuel Card, Training with professionals, Possibility to advance in carer base on your results, Definitely one of the best company to work with in Ireland
Cons
I can not find any.