Billsave Employee Reviews

Great company for work and personal development
Senior Sales executive (Former Employee) –  Dublin27 September 2019
Billsave is great company to work with, owners menagers and other stuff members are so helpfull and all together work on your results and personal development, great atmosphere energy and work ethics.
They have my recommendation
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 May 2019
It is one of the top 3 companies I have worked in.

Management is great, company culture is one of the best I have ever experienced.

It is great fun but also hard work, so not for "soft mom's sons" not used to work. Remuneration is solid in general, and I believe the highest in the industry for that type of job.

Plenty of advancement opportunities, since the company is growing.
Don’t even try to apply
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 March 2019
Hated working here, was treated like dirt, rarely got paid correctly (yeah that400 is a lie) no proper training, there was no flexibility with working times, I would still be out working up to nine o clock, quite often not home till ten, the manager made blank promises, like if you get the most sales today I’ll take you for lunch tomorrow, we quickly learned to fend for ourselves. I don’t think I ever got free lunch or anything remotely decent within the company. Manager also clearly had his favorites and wouldn’t be afraid to make that known. This would be highly frustrating, even if you were top seller he would tell his favourite how incredible he was. If anyone is reading this please please please, take my advice and do not work here. It is soul destroying and you’ll be treated like dirt for really bad pay. Oh and they’re very hesitant to give you your contract.. never got mine, still have not received all of my payslips, so yeah, don’t apply here
Pros
I Don’t work here anymore
Cons
Manager, incorrect pay, no sick pay, took almost three months to get my contract, no benefits
If you want to have fun and make money this is the right place for you!!!
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Cork20 March 2019
After 2 years of work in Billsave, all I can tell you is that the hard work is worth it. You will lean those things that no school of the world will teach you. if you are a hard worker you will progress very quickly. You get bonuses on daily and weekly basis. Fantastic structure of payment and comission. Good structure of annual holidays.
Cons
Wheather
Perfect place for ambitious sales reps
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin20 March 2019
Excellent place to kick-start sales careers. Great work environment. Massive earning potential. Daily training given. Company incentives including all expenses paid trips. Assistance with future career progression provided. Constant help given to ensure you reach your potential
Pros
Commission, incentives, training, career progression, culture
The Best Sales Agency in Ireland
Director (Current Employee) –  Dublin11 March 2019
Sales is tough, every day the sales person must put themselves in a position to be rejected and everyday failure is an option. Billsave recognise the hard work and strength of character required to do well in sales.

Billsave provides everything an ambitious sales person needs to progress in Sales. The environment is competitive and there are many who don't make the grade, but for this who do the rewards are career defining.
Pros
Great commission, incentives, parties, hubs, transport, trips abroad and overall culture.
Cons
Sales is not easy
If you dont have fun , then you dont work in Billsave :)
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Dublin8 March 2019
The best place to meet peoples from all over the world . Since II started to work here I feel like that I have family again . Peoples that work here are amazing and so open minded. Whoever get job here will not regret because there is so many beautiful peoples that work there.
Excellent environment.
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin7 March 2019
I work 2 and half years start as rep and now sale's manager give me lots of opportunities.
Fair and hardworking team. Good money for people with can do attitude.
Apply literally anywhere else
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin14 January 2019
Billsave is a terrible company. Small things can be dealt with like no proper place to take a break because you don't know where your going to be or being put under serious pressure within the first week. But you have to put up with terrible management team that only care about what they can make out of you before you leave. Your sold a bill of goods in your interview, but when you start working you will see what it's really like. Long hours when you take into account travel times. Avoid at all costs. Very unprofessional and spiteful management team. And when they pay you its usually wrong and you have to ring them up to give you your proper wages.
Pros
It pays
Cons
Long hours, soul sucking work
environment and job
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Ballsbridge, County Dublin2 January 2019
all the time is a work under pressure, they lie all the time about your schedule when it is flexible.
you don't know your goals when it changes or your achievements neither.
Minimum salary, no health scheme, no pension, no bathroom, no kitchen, no space to rest your 30 minutes. nothing. you always will finish your job between 8:30 to 9:00 pm and let you at town afterwards. If you get sick don`t pay you. Even they ask for your government allowance if you have something.
normal, you have 25 days holidays per year.
Pros
support from the team each other
Cons
environment, salary, culture, job structure, support
Starting point company
Sale representative (Current Employee) –  Dublin14 October 2018
Just started to work. This is quite hard work and basically recommended only for those just come to Ireland, like me.
But it is good as starting point, learn Irish culture and improve English both speak and listen
Pros
Improve English and sales skils
Cons
Working on street
Great work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ballsbridge, County Dublin13 July 2018
Amazing team and the place to work if you have ambition and a competitive spirit. You will grow fast and earn good money. They provide you with the best training.
Pros
Training
Cons
Hours
Fantastic Team
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Dublin18 May 2018
Had a great time at billsave. You will meet a lot of kind and helpfull pepole and they will teach and help you in any situation. Transport is provided. All you need to do is to be positive and you can make a lot of money.
Fantastic Company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ballsbridge, County Dublin15 March 2018
You will learn something new everyday at Billsave. The culture is relaxed but target driven and the work is rewarding both mentally and financially. Transport is provided which make things very easy. All you need to do is turn up in a good mood and they will teach you everything you need to know to earn €600+ per week
Pros
Transport, Incentives, Progression
Cons
Dealing with rejection - but it gets easier every day
Very good work place
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Ballsbridge, County Dublin15 March 2018
I have worked with different utility companies, and with Billsave it was the best experience, everything was always paid on time, if there was any issue I could always have a chat with management and they were always very helpful. Working environment is very positive, team members are helping each other, best sales people are rewarded with weekends abroad (Barcelona, Amsterdam...)
Great Crew
Sales (Current Employee) –  Ballsbridge, County Dublin15 March 2018
I am a different man having worked at Billsave. I complain and blame less and finally feel like I’m going to have a great career. Sales is amazing. It’s not easy but if you’re driven and ambitious you can make serious cash and become a great persuader and communicator.
Pros
Training and Culture
Cons
The Weather
excellent work enviorment
sales (Current Employee) –  ballsbridge15 March 2018
Billsave is a fantastic company to work for.
They always look out for their employees. The trainers are just amazing, very knowledgeable. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.
Excellent
Sales (Current Employee) –  Ballsbridge, County Dublin13 March 2018
Great training and culture. Great commission structure and progression for results oriented ambitious sales people. Fantastic incentive trips to Amsterdam, Berlin, Barcelona etc for star performers.
Very bad
Sales door to door rural (Former Employee) –  Cork28 February 2018
Doing rural areas is the harder of sale door to door

You spend more in petrol then your wage and the Billsave company only pay if you mother at a limit of €50

The management don't care and threaten you with your job.

I really would advise people to apply elsewhere

This company does not care as they take advantage of people needing work are that are willing to try it

That way they are a revolving door.
Pros
You work alone
Good money, bad benefits
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kildare13 January 2018
Many other companies provide their employees with perks such as a phone, monthly staff days out, health insurance, etc. Whereas none of this is comes with BillSave.

The idea and company is good but managers can become quite ignorant when things don't go their way, misleading in the interview also.

Long hours that were hard to deal with as you have to account traveling to and from areas.
Cons
Long days, far travel, unreliabe travel