BLACKROCK CLINIC Employee Reviews

Fine Place to Work
Accommodation Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blackrock7 November 2018
I worked in Blackrock Clinic for eleven years. The work culture was fun and everyone was helpful and the place had a family feel to it. The most enjoyable part of working in my previous workplace was being trusted to work at my own initiative.I left my previous work place to get a college education.
Pleasant people to work with
Reception Staff (Former Employee) –  Dublin Ireland13 September 2017
Nice place to work, and inclusive work environment with social clubs etc. to join. Movement upward can be limited dependent on your qualifications. Fast paced and intense working environment.
Busy private hospital
Theatre Nurse (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 January 2016
A very busy private hospital. One of the very few nurse-led establishments that works effectively. Very good hardworking staff. Difficult place to start for newly qualified members
Excellent working relationship with my boss (Doctor) & great location.
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D4 November 2015
I enjoy meeting people and helping them with their queries. While the work at Blackrock Clinic means I am working mostly on my own I also enjoy working as team. The job sometimes entails figuring out another way around a problem, which I find challenging and very rewarding when you achieve the required result. I feel I have much to offer a prospective employer.
Pros
The proximity to my home
stable and busy
Radiographer (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D27 July 2014
A typical day starts at 08 00 hrs and involves preparation of x-ray machinery, computer log-ons and general house keeping.The day progresses to the actual radiography (taking x-ray pictures, storage online storage and distribution and other related activities).This work includes going to the hospital wards, the cath lab and theatre. The work can be busy and challenging as it involves dealing with the public and working in an environment of staff shortage. It also involves
helping new radiography graduates find their feet.
Pros
stability
Cons
Accommodation and ICU Assistant
Accommodation Assistant and ICU Assistant (Current Employee) –  ICU6 February 2013
I have being working in Blackrock for 5 years and I stated as a Cleaner and I changed to Accommodation Assistant, Theater Accommodation Assistant and now ICU Assistant. I could manage different time tables and I had wonderful supervisors.

The nurses and doctors are helpful and polite.

Wonderful to work there all years!
Pros
discount in exams and doctors.