BLACKROCK CLINIC

BLACKROCK CLINIC Employee Reviews

Long days are killer, 13.5 per shift, 3 per week, apart from the hours nothing negative about it, good social employment schemes with peers, staff dinners parties but you work hard and fast there
I wouldn't advice this place to anybody. For a first job in Ireland it's okay, for the rest is not. Poor management, special treatment to determinate people, a big mess in general.
I worked in Blackrock Clinic for eleven years. The work culture was fun and everyone was helpful and the place had a family feel to it. The most enjoyable part of working in my previous workplace was being trusted to work at my own initiative.I left my previous work place to get a college education.
Nice place to work, and inclusive work environment with social clubs etc. to join. Movement upward can be limited dependent on your qualifications. Fast paced and intense working environment.
A very busy private hospital. One of the very few nurse-led establishments that works effectively. Very good hardworking staff. Difficult place to start for newly qualified members
I enjoy meeting people and helping them with their queries. While the work at Blackrock Clinic means I am working mostly on my own I also enjoy working as team. The job sometimes entails figuring out another way around a problem, which I find challenging and very rewarding when you achieve the required result. I feel I have much to offer a prospective employer.
Pros
The proximity to my home
A typical day starts at 08 00 hrs and involves preparation of x-ray machinery, computer log-ons and general house keeping.The day progresses to the actual radiography (taking x-ray pictures, storage online storage and distribution and other related activities).This work includes going to the hospital wards, the cath lab and theatre. The work can be busy and challenging as it involves dealing with the public and working in an environment of staff shortage. It also involves helping new radiography graduates find their feet.
Pros
stability
Cons
I have being working in Blackrock for 5 years and I stated as a Cleaner and I changed to Accommodation Assistant, Theater Accommodation Assistant and now ICU Assistant. I could manage different time tables and I had wonderful supervisors.The nurses and doctors are helpful and polite.Wonderful to work there all years!
Pros
discount in exams and doctors.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BLACKROCK CLINIC?