Bms Performance Llp

Bms Performance Llp Employee Reviews

It is a good job for people who are looking for nighttime job. Full time workers are eligible for all’ benefits insurance 401K, payment vacation, life insurance payed sick days.
Excellent job oove working there the people was great.working at this company motivated me to do better things in life .help me take more steps into my career.
This job used to be one of my better jobs. There's a coworker that always tries lift me up I really enjoy her company. Then there's another employee the reason why I'm looking for a new job. Why always belittles me and thinks I'm inferior compared to him I hate talking bout about this company because I really enjoyed my job here. I just can't stand around and take this bullying anymore
Always on time working hard and fast. Friendly and kind always do all the work. Bms is a great place to work all the leaders are nice.we work hard and fast before they come and picked up the orders.
As a work-life consultant you will be working in a call center answering phones for 8 hours a day with each part of your day being tracked. dsx wws ved.
The hours are good and they do give you raises but the area manager, supervisor and HR are not professional I got harassed by the non supervisor and non area manager when I reported the mistreatment they covered it up by lying on me and firing me. I took it to a higher power and the whole company when I say the whole company yes I mean the whole company told lies. So don't work for BMS
gozel kollektiv var ve men iĹźimden mennunum .herkese baĹźarilar.
Cons
oÄźle yemeyinin olmamasi
Work in BMS is as work with you family. Feel the responsability with the comunity because I am parte of the execution of the important productos to help people
Pros
Always learn, develop people in different area, innovate and work as team
Es una empresa que le da oportunidad a personas q han tenido problemas en la sociedad y es bueno y válido
They with work you in for you. The hours will always be there. I f you come in with a goal you will leave out with them set! i was giving 40 hours of week with overtime hours as well. i maintain there. The work was easy it was fun to do. ive learn so much with bms
The company is vast as it deals with many businesses in the engineering sector. It's one of the kingdom's most important companies for developing country's infrastructure.
Productive and Quality environment with good Management skill the company is with life culture and balance environment with good compensation and benefits , Overall was good
Pros
Cons
To much work
In this Job star from to crew and final be a team leader
management is understanding and easy to work for, work environment provides a challenge if wanted, staff are welcoming and are there to attend any queries.
It's a sales recruitment day despite them advertising a single job interivew. The companies they recruit for are all Sales companies that want you to cold call and lie to customers. Trust me, I was hired from one of the companies and then fired within 3 months because I didn't lie to enough people about what the job is. It's a complete waste of time and all a lie. Your typical corrupt telemarketing strategies that are only interested in the money you make them. Don't waste your time. You'll be better begging for money on the streets than going through them.
Lo Ăşnico que me llamĂł la atenciĂłn de forma negativa en esta empresa es la extremada desconfianza hacia sus empleados.
Pros
Beneficios sociales
Cons
Excesiva desconfianza hacia los empleados
The best experience of applying cctv and security systems. The first time that i went to work for my self and my firs job . It is so important for me
I got a call for a training/assessment day one day after applying for a job on Indeed, I thought that it was a really good thing how fast it all happened. On the phone I had a mini phone interview, then I got told that I'm being invited to an assessment/training day & that no previous sales experience is needed, due to being trained up. The person speaking to me had told me names companies that were looking for people with my skills with the areas that I do have experience and an interest with, and I have a high chance of getting a career with one of them. Also I got told that a lot more people that were going to be there also didn't have any sales experience, which was true. On the day there was no training, it was pure examination from 3 indivdiuals who were looking for people with sales experience and history. We were given group tasks and individual tasks, where we had to either sell ourself in a 30 second pitch or sell a business product from a brief that we had been given. I felt singled out due to not having any sales experience and on top of that after lunch, me & 3 others were called aside out of the full group to get told that we weren't what they were looking for and that we have to go home. Someone had even asked if we'll be getting training whilst we were there and one of the 'assessors' brushed it off and didn't answer it. It was a waste of my money making a 3 hour journey to get there and time, more importantly they lied to me on the phone and promised things that weren't true. I would avoid this reqruitment company, regardless of what they - more...
Pros
Free hot or cold drinks
Cons
Lies
Excellent experience. The structure of the company is very organized. The people is friendly and are open to make changes for the better. The commitment of the people with the organization is very nice and the works is in conjunction people and the Management. The IT policies and procedures are very clear.
ResponsabilitĂ ,autostima mi piace crescere nell'ambito del lavoro
I enjoyed the experience with BMS, the customer lists I received was only partially complete. However, the team supported me to further develop the list and accomplished my assignment.