BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Employee Reviews in Wexford

I enjoy working in BNY mellon due to the work itself being mentally challenging - which I find is great brain stimulation. The management is biased and there is a lot of favouritism involved which is noted across the board. You live to work sums it up pretty well - supervisors and managers do not receive overtime payment and administration do even though the hours which are worked are a lot more than your average 35-40 hours a week! The culture is good and there is a lot of activities which you can take part of which does relieve a lot of stress and helps build a relationship with other colleagues. Benefits such as health insurance are fantastic and highly commendable! An okay place to work, a great starting point to get your foot in the industry. Systems need a serious update!
Pros
Health insurance, challenging work, great progression opportunities
Cons
Long hours, not a great work/life balance, biased managers.
Corporate Trust within BNY is a very disorganised, chaotic place to work. The relationship with offshore teams with which we work every day is severely strained and makes our daily tasks much harder. Our deadlines would often be missed due to this with no support from management, as they had little understanding of our everyday role. AVOID!!
Pros
health insurance (needed!)
Cons
stress, low salary, no work life balance, no support from management on issues
not recommended for good pay, staff are nice but management are clueless , in my team were 4 managers, 6 supervisors and only 4 processing staff? one good manager would suffice
Pros
free parking
Cons
management