Bon Secours
Coronavirus update
Information from Bon Secours:

Bon Secours Employee Reviews

Ireland14 reviews
No proper management in IT department, need lot of improvement and man power to support the Bon's users internally. At the moment just one person is looking after the whole organization which is impossible for a IT department to improve and customer satisfaction.
Bad management with unfair delegation of work, newer employees being given the biggest workload and older employees having a much easier and less stressful workload. Very "clicky", new employees not invited to some social events. Very unhappy working there
Great environment great workplace have been here 12 Years and has made me a better person qorki g woth sick people and has helped me see a better perspective on life just over all great place to work
Pros
Great environment to work in staff are freindly
Cons
Have none
First time working as a cleaner in hospital. As a part of the team in hygiene department I was obligated to maintain the hospital cleanliness to a very high standard. I was responsible in providing high standard of service and friendly environment to members of the public, staff and patient being treated in hospital. Although that was interesting experience, I couldn't improve myself.
A lot of staff leaving alot of mature nurses have left over bad working conditions
They provide sick leave and maternity pay but will not give you any flexible or part time hours after your baby is born.

They provide no health insurance benefit.

Managers have horrible attitude they dont even salute staff.

Overworked underpaid no thanks.

They dont want any laughing or talking among staff.

It's old fashioned.
Pros
Maternity and sick pay
Cons
Long hours overworked no parking
Very good Management support and great team morale. Co-workers very helpful and friendly. Rewarding work where you feel you make a difference and you learn a lot about the medical field.
Pros
Very nice atmosphere
Cons
first experience as RN in Ireland. Nursing profession not at all as autonomous as in US. Great teamwork. Challenging to step back 20 years in my practice.
Good place to work, pleasant staff, easy accessible
Location, on the bus route , alternatively free staff parking is available, social events with social club
Pros
Good salery
Cons
Shifts
Would recommend the Bons, really enjoy it here, never unhappy coming into work. Badly let down by it's management at office level, on ward level it's lovely.
Pros
Atmosphere amongst staff, lots of patient contact
Cons
Poor management
Manage and supervise the staff on the wards ensuring all work is completed. Results driven environment with focus on patient care.
Fabulous opportunity learned so much more about the health system, very friendly people. I loved going to work everyday. Amazing
Great place to work. One of the nicest hospitals, great staff and very friendly no matter what department you visit.
I enjoy working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, feeling like a valued member of this team is highly important to me. Making a difference in my community within the medical workforce.
This was a challanging organisation to work for and became very challanging in recent years due to Private Health Insurers and the Market place.

I learned a fair bit about life and work colleagues and trust

Medical confidentially prevents further comment
Pros
Salary
Cons
N/a