To forward my career
I'm From country where is no enough chances to develop in my career,so i want to work in Boots in the UK becomes boots is a famous and very standard company , and I think it is friendly and exciting environment to work.
It is a friendly and exciting environment to work in it has a high regard for it's customer in both experience and stock content
I want to make and balish my experience to work with boots
Becouse i have been living and studing in uk.
I have been living and completed my study in uk. I know the uk system very well .
I am still living in Europ and if i get full time job on boots then i can move to uk for my job
Becouse i have been study and living in Uk.
I am currenty living in Europ and if i get job with boots i can be relocate to uk for my job
Becouse boots is a famous and high standard company and i want to make up and polish my abillities throught work with boots.
I would not want to work in boots in the UK
Money and good honest team work.
- How are the working hours6 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Boots UK?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Boots UK?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Boots UK a better place to work?2 people answered
- Interview tips2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Boots UK?One person answered
- Does Boots UK allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Boots UK?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Boots UK?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Boots UK?One person answered