Boston Scientific

Boston Scientific Employee Reviews for Production Operator

Excellent Workplace
Managing and processing data and products through using a manufacturing execution systems in order to effectively produce stent catheters safely, efficiently and effectively.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Same duties
Friendly nice place to work
My shift starts at 7:30 till 3:30 we get 2 30 minute breaks. The management are great and my colleges in work are very friendly everyone get along together. I've learned alot about the Medical Device industry at Boston Scientific.
Pros
Start times and finish
Cons
No cons as such easy going work atmosphere.
Reasonable place to work with good bonus packages. Job security a big issue
Worked on a production line producing catheters. I learned a good deal about the health issues that boston scientific deal with. My management pushed us hard to reach targets but I had no issue with my management team. I felt I had a good relationship with them. My co-workers were hard working and made it an easy going place to work. The hardest part of the job was being on the same step day in day out without being cross trained on another step. * hours every day on the same step was demoralising. The bonuses was a huge incentive.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
LAck of cross training
very productive and rewarding workplace
making, inspecting and packaging medical devices to a very high standard in a great team environment.
Pros
near to home and flexible hours
Happy, rewarding friendly place to work.
Boston Scientific was a very good company to work for and received Best Company in Ireland Award in 2005.It was a pleasure to go to work and everyone blended well with everyone else. In my ten years with Boston Scientific I can honestly say I rarely had a bad day. All employees were treated with equal respect regardless of their experience or knowledge. Training was given on an ongoing basis and no team member was left to their own devices unless they were happy and confident to perform their tasks alone.
Pros
medical insurance christmas bonus christmas party adults and kids
Cons
in my opinion there were no cons, had a very happy time in boston.