Boston Scientific

Boston Scientific Employee Reviews for Quality Technician

Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 1,606 reviews
Focused, enjoyable, diligent environment
Quality Systems Technician (Former Employee) –  Cork11 November 2015
A fantastic working atmosphere within the company. All individuals highly skilled at their specific roles, and more importantly always willing to take time a help others.
Learning and Training
Supplier Quality Project Technician (Current Employee) –  Cork, Ireland10 February 2014
Learning culture is really encouraging because my colleagues are supportive. We always work as team and share knowledge under the SOP, Work Instruction relevant to any responsibility assigned. The Incredible personal development plan, with facilities in identify the areas one which to develop on. I have learnt how to use SAP, CATSweb which is a document management system and PDM. Now receiving training in process validation, FAI and lean/six sigma project and related quality tools necessary to function in vendor engineering department. I was working on a global project for the supplier’s quality department and contributed to continue improvement to reduce time and waste of resources. The hardest part of the job is when I want more challenging role but this is now resolved. The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility in participating in other project that interest me. I am currently now working closely with the vendor engineers in VCAF protocols i.e. CMA, FAI, process verification/validation, testing, sterilisation until the change is implemented with the supply chain.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Flaxible hours