Boston Scientific
Information from Boston Scientific:

Boston Scientific Employee Reviews for Quality Technician

Quality Technician3 reviews
Ireland3 reviews
Boston Scientific is a good company with career progression prospects if you are in the right team or get a good mentor. It's also about your own initiative to approach your superiors and let them know what your ambition and what career path you wish to take, and they will support you.
Like any other place you get good and bad managers/supervisors with different leadership styles and qualities but it is knowing how to deal with each character - mainly just focus on your goal.

Great workplace culture of quality excellence and diversity

Some tasks can be challenging but it's a learning curve

Most enjoyable part of the job was dynamism no day was the same I learnt new things everyday.
A fantastic working atmosphere within the company. All individuals highly skilled at their specific roles, and more importantly always willing to take time a help others.
Learning culture is really encouraging because my colleagues are supportive. We always work as team and share knowledge under the SOP, Work Instruction relevant to any responsibility assigned. The Incredible personal development plan, with facilities in identify the areas one which to develop on. I have learnt how to use SAP, CATSweb which is a document management system and PDM. Now receiving training in process validation, FAI and lean/six sigma project and related quality tools necessary to function in vendor engineering department. I was working on a global project for the supplier’s quality department and contributed to continue improvement to reduce time and waste of resources. The hardest part of the job is when I want more challenging role but this is now resolved. The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility in participating in other project that interest me. I am currently now working closely with the vendor engineers in VCAF protocols i.e. CMA, FAI, process verification/validation, testing, sterilisation until the change is implemented with the supply chain.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Flaxible hours