Boston Scientific

Boston Scientific Employee Reviews for Training Coordinator

Found 1 review matching the search
Productive and an excellent place to work
My days are very proactive. Each day is different. I enjoy working in a fast pace environment. There is a fantastic culture in this company, it has invested a lot of time and money into people who wish to progress further in their career by sending those to college. I have spent the last 3 years in college and just got my degree all thanks to the help of the company. I enjoy meeting new people who start in the company. I was conducting induction programs with all new hires and monitoring their training when they worked on the production floor. I built many relationships which i really enjoyed. I also love the diversity working with different departments on different projects such as HR, Quality, Engineering, Lean and Manufacturing. I loved working in the office with my team. I would answer phone calls for any training related queries, power point presentations, Booking rooms for meetings, ordering office equipment, uploading training information onto our excel file, interviewing potential new employees for the company etc.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
longer hours