Boston Scientific

Boston Scientific Employee Review

View all Boston Scientific reviews

great working environment
Medical Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Ballybrit, County Galway12 February 2020
I worked on a production line that manufactured stents. The first task was to clean our working area because it was a clean room environment. This was done three times a day. The type of stent we made on our line (tracheobronchial) was for the throat and lungs. The stents were to assist cancer patients and make it more comfortable for them to eat and breath.
Nearly three thousand people worked there but I worked with a team of 18 people. My job was operating a machine that attached the stent on to the deployment shaft. This required close concentration because an easy deployment by a surgeon later was essential, so this required frequent tests and inspections by us. I worked with a group of people on my line that were always helpful, professional and friendly for many years and the only reason I left was for personal reasons to move to Dublin

Other Boston Scientific Employee Reviews

Summary
Internship (Former Employee) –  Galway31 March 2020
I Learned an array of new skills and was able to network with some exceptional people in my time here. The main takeaway from my experience here is the work that goes in, at all levels, to ensure a high quality product can be produced in a timely manner.
I have been working at Boston Scientific full-time for more than a year
Operator (Current Employee) –  Galway29 March 2020
Pros

Great work environment, friendly people, competitive benefits

Cons

There are a lot of bosses, so sometimes hard to get clear instructions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boston Scientific. Our community is ready to answer.