Boston Scientific

Boston Scientific Employee Review

View all Boston Scientific reviews

Learning and Training
Supplier Quality Project Technician (Current Employee) –  Cork, Ireland10 February 2014
Learning culture is really encouraging because my colleagues are supportive. We always work as team and share knowledge under the SOP, Work Instruction relevant to any responsibility assigned. The Incredible personal development plan, with facilities in identify the areas one which to develop on. I have learnt how to use SAP, CATSweb which is a document management system and PDM. Now receiving training in process validation, FAI and lean/six sigma project and related quality tools necessary to function in vendor engineering department. I was working on a global project for the supplier’s quality department and contributed to continue improvement to reduce time and waste of resources. The hardest part of the job is when I want more challenging role but this is now resolved. The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility in participating in other project that interest me. I am currently now working closely with the vendor engineers in VCAF protocols i.e. CMA, FAI, process verification/validation, testing, sterilisation until the change is implemented with the supply chain.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Flaxible hours

Other Boston Scientific Employee Reviews

Nice place to work.
Product Builder (Former Employee) –  Galway28 February 2020
I enjoyed my time in Boston Scientific Galway. Day shift allowed me to have free time to myself after 3pm. Work was very analytical which suited me. Qualtity driven clean room.
Pros
Hours. Quarterly bonus. Canteen breakfast is cheap.
Cons
Lack of communication. Mindset on line.
Great place to work and supports further education for anyone interested, quarterly bonus, canteen on site with a wide variety of choice , Health ins
Line Leader (Current Employee) –  Galway24 February 2020
Great company and great people, work place culture is good.
Benefits include quarterly bonus for PB'S , health insurance when made permanent contract is.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boston Scientific. Our community is ready to answer.