BoyleSports
BoyleSports Employee Review

fun work place

11 November 2019
I don't think bookies should be able to opperate to the level at which they do in Ireland as many of the custmoers of the company have gambling addictions.
8 August 2020
Same role
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) - County Tipperary
Low pay, treated like you are children by management, you are literally just a number to this company they’d replace you and not think twice, don’t appreciate anything you do are always expecting more.
Pros
It pays the bills barely at that.
Cons
Working most weekends, low pay, treated like children
31 March 2020
Same role
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) - Ballymahon, County Longford
A typical day at work is very fast paced and enjoyable, between the customers and my colleagues a day flies by while working hard.
My computer literacy has gotten better while my social speaking skills have also improved. Management are very easy to deal with and easily contacted between phone or email and if they miss a call they usually get back straight as they can.

The hardest part of my job is living so far away from it other than that it is very satisfying to work with this company.

The customers and my hard working colleagues are posibly the most enjoyable part of my job.
10 August 2020
Same location
Shop Manager (Former Employee) - Dublin
Stay well away from this company, Staff are not valued/appreciated for their work, managers deal with situations in an unprofessional manner, sick days your more likely to get a disciplinary than to be asked if you're okay. They overwork you to the backbone for very little pay and no staff incentive, you dont get thanked for nothing and I've worked with a lot of staff and a lot of high up managers that just literally do nothing but talk and give out about each other. I wouldnt reccomend this company to anyone
Pros
Made me more confident confronting people, I had to confront both management and customer.
Cons
Horrible company, 12/13 hour shifts, Managers/Staffing managers think theyre above you and can talk to you how they like, very low pay for the work and shifts done, instead of giving like double pay for a sunday they give you a tenth, literally an extra €1 for every hour worked, sometimes youve to go without a break and very undertrained staff!