BoyleSports
BoyleSports Employee Review

n/a

3 January 2020
very longs house usually 13 hour shifts , 2 of them done a week and two 9 hour shifts which would be a regular week ,some time would have to do 3 long shifts which is tough on the body
8 August 2020
Same role
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) - County Tipperary
Low pay, treated like you are children by management, you are literally just a number to this company they’d replace you and not think twice, don’t appreciate anything you do are always expecting more.
Pros
It pays the bills barely at that.
Cons
Working most weekends, low pay, treated like children
31 March 2020
Same role
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) - Ballymahon, County Longford
A typical day at work is very fast paced and enjoyable, between the customers and my colleagues a day flies by while working hard.
My computer literacy has gotten better while my social speaking skills have also improved. Management are very easy to deal with and easily contacted between phone or email and if they miss a call they usually get back straight as they can.

The hardest part of my job is living so far away from it other than that it is very satisfying to work with this company.

The customers and my hard working colleagues are posibly the most enjoyable part of my job.
29 April 2020
Same location
Customer Liaison Manager (Former Employee) - Dundalk Ireland
Fantastic family run business, genuine interest in employee welfare. Plenty of internal promotion prospects. Loyalty rewarded. Absolutely no limit to promotion.