BoyleSports
BoyleSports Employee Review

Not worth it

9 January 2020
Get paid extra €1 for working Sunday , tills are slow, either have 13 hour shift or 8 hours and don’t get paid for you’re breaks when you often don’t get them .. often worked 13 hours on my own and couldn’t even leave The shop for a few minutes to get myself food.. I will never work here again and I beg people not to ever work for such a ungrateful company
8 August 2020
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) - County Tipperary
Low pay, treated like you are children by management, you are literally just a number to this company they’d replace you and not think twice, don’t appreciate anything you do are always expecting more.
Pros
It pays the bills barely at that.
Cons
Working most weekends, low pay, treated like children
31 March 2020
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) - Ballymahon, County Longford
A typical day at work is very fast paced and enjoyable, between the customers and my colleagues a day flies by while working hard.
My computer literacy has gotten better while my social speaking skills have also improved. Management are very easy to deal with and easily contacted between phone or email and if they miss a call they usually get back straight as they can.

The hardest part of my job is living so far away from it other than that it is very satisfying to work with this company.

The customers and my hard working colleagues are posibly the most enjoyable part of my job.
4 March 2020
Deputy Manager (Former Employee) - IE
Working in Boylesports can be a difficult task, however if surrounded by good staff this can be a great place to work. Good staff make the difference between a productive or under performing business.