BoyleSports
BoyleSports Employee Review

Worst company to work for

20 October 2019
I’ve never seen a worse run business in my life, all about customers they don’t care about the staff at all they won’t pay us close to competitors expect you to work on your own for the day not being able to access the bathroom freely with no extra pay and certainly no thanks! They send you from shop to shop without asking! Any problems they fob off to other regional managers no one wanting to be bothered it’s an absolute joke of a company and my advice would be stay well clear of Boyle sports unless you want to be treated like a dog
8 August 2020
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) - County Tipperary
Low pay, treated like you are children by management, you are literally just a number to this company they’d replace you and not think twice, don’t appreciate anything you do are always expecting more.
Pros
It pays the bills barely at that.
Cons
Working most weekends, low pay, treated like children
31 March 2020
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) - Ballymahon, County Longford
A typical day at work is very fast paced and enjoyable, between the customers and my colleagues a day flies by while working hard.
My computer literacy has gotten better while my social speaking skills have also improved. Management are very easy to deal with and easily contacted between phone or email and if they miss a call they usually get back straight as they can.

The hardest part of my job is living so far away from it other than that it is very satisfying to work with this company.

The customers and my hard working colleagues are posibly the most enjoyable part of my job.
4 March 2020
Deputy Manager (Former Employee) - IE
Working in Boylesports can be a difficult task, however if surrounded by good staff this can be a great place to work. Good staff make the difference between a productive or under performing business.