BRAMBLES CAFE

BRAMBLES CAFE Pay & benefits reviews

Ireland18 reviews
My store manager was an angel always trying to satisfy her staff, same can’t be said for the higher management who treated us very poorly. Always rude to us over the phone and asking if we are stupid.
Pros
Free coffee, flexible hours
Cons
No incentive for progressions
I’ve been working in Brambles for many years and seen lots of people come and go. If you take your job seriously and work hard you can easily move up within the company and you’ll be paid fair salary. I would recommend working for Brambles to my friends.
A really great experience working here. There was plenty of support from senior management and they always went the extra mile to support staff. Was a pleasure working there, pay was ok
Pros
Free Coffee, flexible hours, support
The staff I worked with were very nice, the manager wasn't really on our side as he was afraid of the owners, so when we got are days off changed less than 24 hours notice he did nothing to help.

Pay was very low, no overtime paid, no appreciation for going the extra mile, not enough staff on, so had to deal with complaints from customers if they had to wait for anything.
Pros
Cons
Owners
A typical summer day at work is extremely stressful, there are not enough staff for the number of customers. Each member of staff is under-appreciated by managers and this is reflected in our wage. Due to the lack of staff there is a high number of customer complaints due to time managing which can only be solved by the owners, who constantly look to cut hours off of their staff.
A fee for our lunches is automatically taken from our weekly wage, along with a uniform charge.
Cons
Unhygienic, unprofessional and rude!! You are definitely not paid enough for what you do! They are understaffed, unreliable and just overall extremely rude. You do not get trained professionally you are just expected to learn on your own and are criticized for not knowing. They speak around you in their own language even though you do not understand which is highly unprofessional and they take money out of your wages each week for uniforms and lunches which I didn’t even receive a uniform or eat the lunches. I don’t recommend this company one bit, it was a horrific experience.
Awful experience, worked here for 6 weeks and that was enough. The hygiene is disgusting. Staff/management are not clean or presentable. The company takes money from Your wages every week for “training” and “uniforms”, I never received one uniform. The same with lunch, they take money each week approx €9 from wages even if you don’t eat the food. Which I didn’t. Overall probably the worst experience in a job I’ve had
mi colegas, café gratis, comida gratis, mejor mi inglés
Pros
comida gratis
Cons
longas jornadas de trabajo
Enjoyable workplace. I was listened to by head office when it was required and got to travel to Dublin for functions. It was great to talk to the tourists and learned a lot about Newgrange Monumebt and the historical significance of Meath
Pros
Free lunches short hours
Cons
Was too well staffed not enough hours to go around
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BRAMBLES CAFE?
I enjoyed working here. My co-workers were nice and it was a good place to work in. It was a very busy centre with up to 200.000 to 300.000 customers a year.
Pros
Free lunchs