Brightwater Group

Brightwater Group Employee Reviews

a typical day in the kitchen is fully fast paced, a good work culture although changes to rosters are constant not reliable for job security having to bid for shifts and not getting enough hours
Currently working in the health industry as an aged care worker has been fulfilling and a lot of hard work. It however has deterred me at this time to follow becoming a nurse.

A typical day at work consists of behaviours, code of conduct, duty of care, followed by strict expectations, following directives and care plans but stay centred and focused with person to person cares.

I have learnt in the industry the importance of patience, not to become discouraged by outburst of behaviours that are uncontrolled, how much is depended on you as a team, with respect and input at all times, whew:

Management has a huge responsibility and quite honestly I would not like to be in their current positions, we have a manager who is dealing with so many issues on so many levels, but she still takes the time to find out what's happening with each of us, it may take her a while but she does her best, and I can honestly say she is an angel. Duty leaders ensure procedure's are put in place, for all carers to follow, which must be actioned.

Co -workers its up to ones self to participate and make a good team, in the health industry each day changes, and their are those who need guidance and those who need direction, and this can sometimes cause indifferences, however if your been in a position, long enough and what's expected and what's right, isn't it better to give guidance, not demands but guidance to me this makes a good team.

The hardest part of my current job is dealing with day to day changes with clients care, behaviours, when you are faced with this it becomes very tiring
 - more...
Pros
Knowing I have made someones life comfortable and pleasant each day.
Cons
Becoming tierd, and stressed taking home work loads.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Brightwater Group?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brightwater Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Brightwater Group Reviews by Job Title