BrightWater Employee Reviews

CNAII/Med Tech (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SC26 December 2017
I miss it terribly, but awesome place to work and if you're looking for career experience, you wouldn't find anywhere better. The most enjoyable part is the residents you're working for.
Some room for growth
CNA/Med Tech (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SC14 August 2017
High paced always learning something new. Never a dull moment with the residents. Families are loving and nice. Work day for me would include preparing meals, getting residents up, washing dishes and putting them away, administering medications, vitals, quick thinking and creative ways to get residents to engage, making beds, folding putting away laundry, helping in medical records and much more.
Pros
Gift cards for losing weight and working over
Cons
Required to do more and pay doesn't balance the work load
They are very flexible.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SC25 July 2017
Needs to hire more experienced staff. They also need to adjust the staff to the aquity of care of the residents. They need to adjust the meal times and or the hours of the staff.
Good
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SC30 April 2017
Good place to work. Pay okay. Co workers supportive and helpful. Clean. Organized. Respected individuals. Conscientious staff. Team environment promoted..
Amazing Company
Certified Nursing Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SC6 December 2016
This sight of the Senior Living franchise was an amazing beautiful place to work for. The benefits were generous and the structure of the company was very professional.
Pros
Room for advancement
Cons
High turnover
Brightwater is Productive and good place to work
Multi Skilled Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Mandurah WA6 October 2016
Brightwater is a good place to work, where you can not only earn your breads and butter, but you can inhance your knowledge and skills too. I had a good experience to work in friendly atmosphere. Management is really good and approachable.
defferent concerts to put aged people together and enjoy their life
Carer (Current Employee) –  Perth WA29 September 2016
I like caring aged people and working individually and in team and achieving goals that help my client feel safe and healthy
I wouldn't ever go back
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SC6 September 2016
I was employed at brightwater for almost two years, and in the last two years i really saw it go downhill. We had new RN supervisors every few months. New DON three times in two years. New administrator in health care twice. Haven't had my yearly raises. They don't want any staff members to do any over time. There's no communication between administrators and nursing staff. I felt like rules were always being changed. Plus I never knew if I was going to leave work on time or four hours later than scheduled due to staff not showing up.

The reason I stayed for almost two years were because of the patients and the residents. I care about them so much, but working there felt like I didn't have enough time to care for them like I could've.

The nursing assistants have to do facility laundry and residential laundry,which takes assistants off the floor. The nursing assistants have to call IT tech to fix tablets when they stop working to chart on. The orders aren't ever updated on tablets so you never know patient Information. It's like a guessing game working there.

During the weekends if we didn't have staffing show up no one knew what to do or who to call.

A few times the kitchen aide never showed up so we would have to come off the floor as a nursing assistant to do the KITCHEN'S JOB.
Pros
Residents, patients, Pto
Cons
Not enough time to care for patients, lack of communication, rules change daily, a lot of no call no shows, not getting off as scheduled
productive workplace and environent
CNA (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SC22 June 2016
Management works hand and hand to handle any problems we have. Coworkers are good with working as a team. The hardest part of the job is the heavy lifting. The most enjoyable part of the job is aiding and assisting the residents when they caan't do it for themseves.
community care worker (Former Employee) –  Rockingham, WA2 February 2016
The ladies are lovely and helpful with every task you do. You always have someone to call if you need help, information or assistance. You are never alone!
Pros
good salary, helpful
Flexible Schedule
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SC29 September 2015
Staff and Residents are great to work with. Flexible schedule for employees still attending college or thinking about going back to school.
Productive and fun place to work
Dining Server/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SC12 August 2014
• Provides friendly and professional service to all guests
• Maintains a working knowledge of all items on the menu, while upholding a professional attitude
• Keenly anticipate the needs of guests, while receiving food and drink orders, keeping them organized and timing the course of service
great place to work good co workers
disabilty support worker (Current Employee) –  Perth, WA27 May 2014
I work shift work as there are different jobs for different shifts.
am shift you get clients medications assist with showering and dressing then get there breakfast and see if there is anything else they need.then washing and preparing lunch and desert clean up dishes floors ect...
pm shift you prepare dinner and desert assist clients when needed chat to clients then watch for choking whilst eating as there are different needs then dishes floors ect .. assist changing clients getting them ready for bed and evening meds ..
night shift top up items that are needed for day shift and cleaning things checking everyone that there ok assisting clients when they get up and eat something then clean up after them.
Pros
very good job clients are great and staff and the team leader is fantastic.
Cons
I live to far away and it takes me 90 minutes to drive on a good day .
Bad people to work for
Cna/ Med-tech (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SC3 April 2014
The pay is good but you are going to WORK for that money. The cna does the most. They had us plating the food, washing dishes, washing the clothes and linens, resetting the dining room; all of which is not a cnas duties. If anyone on the management team doesn't like you they get everyone to dislike you. If you get a job there just remember it's just a job don't ever think it's a career. While I was there we had 3 different DONs, 2 different administrators and whatever position that goes after the administrative we had 3 different people in that position and countless CNAs, Nurses and kitchen staff. And I only been there 2 years. A bad turnover...
Pros
The pay
Cons
The turnover
It provided me with a job while I went to school
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SC6 September 2013
I decline to make any kind of a review about this company. Days were always busy. Met some interesting people. Most enjoyable part of the job was I got to do what I liked doing, which was help people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BrightWater. Our community is ready to answer.