Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd

Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd Employee Reviews

Ireland21 reviews
Britvic pay is real good. But it take 4 years to get a contract so that not great. But for your on 40,000 a year you might do it. There is 12 housr shif weekends. i dune them for 4 years. Night/ days.
Fairly enjoyable and easy to get the in and outs of it! Different variety of many juice and water products and heavy lifting involved ! Thoroughly enjoyed my time here
I only done a eight week work experience at Britvic but i have formed an opinion. A typical day was slow with mostly sitting around waiting for something to break which did happen often enough to keep you busy. I had no experience with management and the workplace culture w\as reminiscent of school with lots of 'banter'.
Pros
Work at your own pace
Cons
The environment was harsh
Culture inherited from C&C days where people fought for their rights. As a result people cannot be taken for granted and so is quite a fair workplace.
Britvic is a good place to work with amazing brands and people working there. There are lots of areas for improvement, but overall a good organisation.
Pros
Free product each month
Cons
Frenetic pace
You are part of a team. Every body gets on with each other. Busy place to work in. Good friendship made . Looking for part time work to keep the bills paid
Pros
Bonus. Xmas party. Boss treats to breakfast monthly
Cons
Early starts.
Buen ambiente y equipo de trabajo con horario flexible.
review sales figures for week to date talk with transport to review any delivery issues work off journey plan for month cold calling to gain new business & reactivate old customers
Long days. Restocking all products with new merchandise. Making sure it looks appropriate and easy on the eye. placing orders for the next week to insure product is there.
Pros
good pay
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd?
Really enjoyed my time at Britvic. While working for Britvic, I quickly settled into working environment due to the brilliant training and the people who worked there, making me feel really comfortable, therefore helping me to enjoy my role
What a joke management are ,especially the Production manager. The supervisors are ok but have there hands tied with there manager.They have a GPTW policy which is another joke.Production manager needs to be replaced asap
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Production manager, no cooperation
Awesome culture, management and great support from a company to do your job with a smile. Organization where you do your job like its your hobby. I always remember my time there with smile and a lot of fun and amazing people.
Pros
Education assistance
Britvic is a great company to work for and support a work life balance very enthusiastically.Its a family orientated company from the top down.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Advancement opportunities in Rural Ireland
• Managed accounts/developed relationships with customers.
• Processed orders received via telephone, fax, & email.

• Resolved customer queries.
Good place to work but no job security and only a contract basis. Working 12 shifts alternating from days to nights every other weekend then 2 days, evening or nights during the week is very bad for family life even though the pay was very competitive and the job had some great benefits. The full time staff who are their are their a long time so its a very hard place to start as they just seem to do as they please while new starters are left pulling a lot more weight for a lot less money, hence why britvic are trying to just give out contract work.
Pros
good wages
Cons
Unfair rosters
A day on the job in Britvic I would assist as a helper on the trucks doing delivery's all around Ireland. I enjoyed working at this job as i got know a lot places around Ireland.
i learned a lot while on work experience and i believe it helped me become a more confident and skilled individual. i worked on my own and as a part of a team.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
Every day is different,different orders big small,we pick orders for the all Ireland,Manager is fiendly,all staff is really good,the harest part of job it picking because i have to lift up heavy cases,the most enjoyable moment i think when you get your bonus after 3 month of hard picking,and meet new pepole,
Machine operater on the most expensive and most important machine in the factory
You come in and report to your manager or as in my case i am usually on the same machine so i can just go straight to my machine. If the line is running well it's a doddle if not it can envolve a lot of manual labour. I have learnt a lot about factory work like commuincation with my co-workers, getting figures. I get on very well with my managers. The hardest part of the job is doing shift work. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting other people and doing a good job gives me a lot of self respect and in turn makes me happy.
Pros
We have a subsidised canteen and a pension plan
Cons
shift work
Great place to work,sadly got made redundant end march 14.
Started in the warehouse on forklifts and got trained to drive a rigid truck carrying out multi-drop deliveries.
Pros
good wages, good family christmas parties for kids
Cons
cant think of any