You are asked for 2 references from past employers when applying to this job. The process of applying for the job is quick & easy. You are required to take a manual handling and HAACP training course which is provided by the agency and completed in one day, cost of the courses is taken from future wages in the following weeks.
They ask me for some references about previous companys and when they checked it they hired me instantaniously.
- What is the interview process like at Broadline Recruiters?3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Broadline Recruiters?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Broadline Recruiters?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Broadline Recruiters?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Broadline Recruiters? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What would you suggest Broadline Recruiters management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Broadline Recruiters? What are the steps …One person answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Broadline Recruiters?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Broadline Recruiters?One person answered