Broadline Recruiters

Broadline Recruiters Employee Reviews

Ireland24 reviews
It's OK,
Recruiters are lovely they do there best.

Wish there was more work but it gets quite just after Xmas.

Nice Co workers also and jobs we have been on most people help each other out.
It is a company that helps you to look for a job, it helps me to find a job, but because of the virus virus, they cut me off. I recommend it, it is not a bad company, one can register.
Uno de los mejores trabajos que llegue a tener en Dublin
I have worked with this agency for over a year and have had many great experiences working at various different events, including weddings, dinners, functions, VIP events, football matches, concerts etc. I have met and served some exceptional people that I would not have had the opportunity to do so in another job. The recruiters are reliable, quick to respond to messages and queries, helpful and I am never left without work. The hours are flexible and the pay is great. I have also made many long lasting friendships and am always happy to go to work. A co operative employee makes for a co operative employer.
Amazing company to work for they always look after their staff. Always there to answer questions or advice about work. Whether if you on the phone or drop into the office they are very good. Nice people
Very bad agency, they are cheating on payment, making empty promises, not supporting employees at all. Liaing about course prices (before you take the course is one price and on your payslip more expensive ones).
Absolute joke.earning money for sitting on there holes.places like these agencies should be closed down..,........ ..... ..... !!!!!!!??????????!
1- Jobs are not regular, only for the ones the recruiters like the most.
2- If you cancel a shift with then it’s going to be a nightmare but if they cancel with you it’s all fine.

3- They lie about shift hours and don’t care about staff having to pay taxi to go back home.

4- The Recruiters turn off the phone in your face if you’re saying something that they don’t like or agree. They not even give you a chance to speak.

5- Recruiters don’t reply your text messages asking for shifts, but if you don’t answer your phone when they call they gonna get mad.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Long hours, very bad management.
Bad Recruitment company have to pay 60 euro for food some kind course if you want interview . Working as general operative you need some food course really bad company , sad that company just looks like money pit to drop your money in. They say its company policy just keep saying . If you want to take risk on this company pay money for courses even you if you dont need it go for it but i dont recommend.
I learned different things at different workplaces I was posted to. I learnt about the preparation to the finish products at Rolling donuts and at The Printed Image
really good agency to work for very professional all the staff are so lovely and polite they go above and beyond for you can wait to get back working with them.
At first I worked in different areas, as I learned a lot, but when possible they let you work in the same company and I prefer it that way. They pay properly and always have work.
Cons
no have Free lunches
Excellent job opportunities, trains you in different aspects, gives you a chance to meet new people and explore job opportunities, always in a friendly environment and the mangers are always encouraging and supporting.
Pros
Creates a balance between college and work
Cons
Jobs are not to regular
Working for Broadline is very new and exciting full of new and exciting opportunities to excel. Sometimes work hours are lacking however hours are flexible and it is a great company to work for, the recruitment staff are all lovely. As you aren’t working in one place all the time you get plenty of experience full of new and exciting opportunities full of great people. The staff are all lovely and I highly recommend working for Broadline.
Pros
Lovely staff, good pay
Cons
Sometimes long hours.
The staff members are very supportive and friendly. But it is very hard to find a opportunity to work in same place every week. We hardly ever work 20 hours per week.
They use to be very ethic with the employees but the work was extremely heavy. It's a good place to start working if you have no experience and/or if you need money straight away.
i find Broadline a brilliant place to work for, they are very professional and friendly, reception area and receptionist (Amanda) are very welcoming, i joined Broadline in the hopes to find an office job in a sector that i am experienced in (Admin, Receptionist, Customer Service),

within a couple of days i had interviews lined up with companies and within a couple of weeks i was working full time with a good salary,

I am so grateful for this company and the recruiter i dealt with as i am now working full time in a job i love with a salary i can be happy with.
It was a really helpful Company with me, the give the chance to start working in Ireland and the possiblity of working on many different places. It was a really good experience.
Don't bother with this agency if you want work over 4 weeks and more. They have no contracts over 4 weeks unlike what they have advertised which are lies. Don't be fooled.
Pros
Cons
No work over 4 weeks.
Never had a problem with wages, Management were sound enough, Didn't listen to me when I told them to get there invoices paid as I knew the Subby was going under! And they lost a good bit of money! We all got paid though, Which says a lot! No hidden expenses taking off you like MCR. , Would work for them again
Pros
Money in the bank, each week, and holidays paid
Cons
I have been working for this company since I arrived in Dublin and all I can say is that is a excellent company to work, with good staffs, good jobs and chance to make the career.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadline Recruiters. Our community is ready to answer.