Broadline Recruiters Employee Reviews

Refreshing and fun workplace
Bartender/Waitress (Current Employee) –  Dublin30 July 2018
Working for Broadline is very new and exciting full of new and exciting opportunities to excel. Sometimes work hours are lacking however hours are flexible and it is a great company to work for, the recruitment staff are all lovely. As you aren’t working in one place all the time you get plenty of experience full of new and exciting opportunities full of great people. The staff are all lovely and I highly recommend working for Broadline.
Pros
Lovely staff, good pay
Cons
Sometimes long hours.
Nice company to work for
Waitress (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Dublin1 August 2018
Excellent job opportunities, trains you in different aspects, gives you a chance to meet new people and explore job opportunities, always in a friendly environment and the mangers are always encouraging and supporting.
Pros
Creates a balance between college and work
Cons
Jobs are not to regular
Brilliant recruitment agency, Fast and Efficient
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Rathcoole, County Dublin30 March 2018
i find Broadline a brilliant place to work for, they are very professional and friendly, reception area and receptionist (Amanda) are very welcoming, i joined Broadline in the hopes to find an office job in a sector that i am experienced in (Admin, Receptionist, Customer Service),

within a couple of days i had interviews lined up with companies and within a couple of weeks i was working full time with a good salary,

I am so grateful for this company and the recruiter i dealt with as i am now working full time in a job i love with a salary i can be happy with.
Ethical place but heavy work
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin11 June 2018
They use to be very ethic with the employees but the work was extremely heavy. It's a good place to start working if you have no experience and/or if you need money straight away.
Very Friendly
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Dublin26 June 2018
The staff members are very supportive and friendly. But it is very hard to find a opportunity to work in same place every week. We hardly ever work 20 hours per week.
False Advertisement Stay Away
Receptionist/Administrator (Former Employee) –  North Dublin, County Dublin13 March 2018
Don't bother with this agency if you want work over 4 weeks and more. They have no contracts over 4 weeks unlike what they have advertised which are lies. Don't be fooled.
Pros
Cons
No work over 4 weeks.
Very productive and fun workplace
Waiting Staff, Bar Staff, Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Tallaght, County Dublin5 August 2016
Working with this company has really excelled me in all aspects of work. With the many places and companies i have worked for through Broadline it has widely enhanced my skill set and the person i am. A very good and well organised company to work for.
Pros
Honourable and interesting places to work.
Cons
Hard days work
Excellent place to work
Food and Beverage Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin12 April 2017
I have been working for this company since I arrived in Dublin and all I can say is that is a excellent company to work, with good staffs, good jobs and chance to make the career.
Difficult
Bartender and Waitress (Current Employee) –  Tallaght, Dublin 2426 March 2015
Hard because I am always put in new locations and have no time to adjust. Different requirements depending on where I work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadline Recruiters. Our community is ready to answer.

Broadline Recruiters Reviews by Location