Broadline Recruiters
Broadline Recruiters Employee Review

An excellent agency to work for!

25 October 2019
I have worked with this agency for over a year and have had many great experiences working at various different events, including weddings, dinners, functions, VIP events, football matches, concerts etc. I have met and served some exceptional people that I would not have had the opportunity to do so in another job. The recruiters are reliable, quick to respond to messages and queries, helpful and I am never left without work. The hours are flexible and the pay is great. I have also made many long lasting friendships and am always happy to go to work. A co operative employee makes for a co operative employer.
13 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Bartender (Former Employee) - dublin
Uno de los mejores trabajos que llegue a tener en Dublin
30 July 2018
Same roleSame location
Bartender/Waitress (Current Employee) - Dublin
Working for Broadline is very new and exciting full of new and exciting opportunities to excel. Sometimes work hours are lacking however hours are flexible and it is a great company to work for, the recruitment staff are all lovely. As you aren’t working in one place all the time you get plenty of experience full of new and exciting opportunities full of great people. The staff are all lovely and I highly recommend working for Broadline.
Pros
Lovely staff, good pay
Cons
Sometimes long hours.
18 April 2020
Same location
General Operative (Former Employee) - Dublin
It is a company that helps you to look for a job, it helps me to find a job, but because of the virus virus, they cut me off. I recommend it, it is not a bad company, one can register.