Broadline Recruiters
View all Broadline Recruiters reviews

Broadline Recruiters

Broadline Recruiters Employee Review

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Uno de los mejores trabajos que llegue a tener en Dublin

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

An excellent agency to work for!

I have worked with this agency for over a year and have had many great experiences working at various different events, including weddings, dinners, functions, VIP events, football matches, concerts etc. I have met and served some exceptional people that I would not have had the opportunity to do so in another job. The recruiters are reliable, quick to respond to messages and queries, helpful and I am never left without work. The hours are flexible and the pay is great. I have also made many long lasting friendships and am always happy to go to work. A co operative employee makes for a co operative employer.
Same roleSame location

Refreshing and fun workplace

Working for Broadline is very new and exciting full of new and exciting opportunities to excel. Sometimes work hours are lacking however hours are flexible and it is a great company to work for, the recruitment staff are all lovely. As you aren’t working in one place all the time you get plenty of experience full of new and exciting opportunities full of great people. The staff are all lovely and I highly recommend working for Broadline.

Pros

Lovely staff, good pay

Cons

Sometimes long hours.
Same location

well organized agency

The contact people from the agency use to respond very fast to your queries and they make efforts to move you to an appropiate warehouse or to a job more addapted to your specific demands.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadline Recruiters. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Broadline Recruiters with

• Broadline Recruiters
  • Buen ambiente de trabajo
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?