Broadline Recruiters Employee Reviews for Logistics AssociateReview this company
Logistics Associate1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 27 reviews
Job work-life balance
Logistic department worker (Broadline Recruiters) (Current Employee) - Dublin, County Dublin - 14 January 2022
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The contact people from the agency use to respond very fast to your queries and they make efforts to move you to an appropiate warehouse or to a job more addapted to your specific demands.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Broadline Recruiters reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadline Recruiters. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 27 reviews
Ratings by category
3.4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
3.5 out of 5 stars for Management
3.5 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare Broadline Recruiters with
Questions about Broadline Recruiters
- What is the interview process like at Broadline Recruiters?3 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Broadline Recruiters? How many days do you get per year?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Broadline Recruiters?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Broadline Recruiters? What are the steps …2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Broadline Recruiters?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Broadline Recruiters?2 people answered
- Does Broadline Recruiters require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check do…2 people answered
- Was your hard work acknowledged at Broadline Recruiters?One person answered
- Can anyone tell me how often you get paid with this company? Is it weekly, fourthly ect ? TiaOne person answered
- What is the organisational culture at Broadline Recruiters?One person answered