Broadline Recruiters

Broadline Recruiters Employee Review

View all Broadline Recruiters reviews

Bad management and poor shifts
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin6 July 2019
1- Jobs are not regular, only for the ones the recruiters like the most.
2- If you cancel a shift with then it’s going to be a nightmare but if they cancel with you it’s all fine.
3- They lie about shift hours and don’t care about staff having to pay taxi to go back home.
4- The Recruiters turn off the phone in your face if you’re saying something that they don’t like or agree. They not even give you a chance to speak.
5- Recruiters don’t reply your text messages asking for shifts, but if you don’t answer your phone when they call they gonna get mad.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Long hours, very bad management.

Other Broadline Recruiters Employee Reviews

It's ok
Flood & Fire decontamination (Current Employee) –  Dublin7 January 2020
It's OK,
Recruiters are lovely they do there best.
Wish there was more work but it gets quite just after Xmas.
Nice Co workers also and jobs we have been on most people help each other out.
An excellent agency to work for!
Bartender/Waitress (Current Employee) –  Dublin25 October 2019
I have worked with this agency for over a year and have had many great experiences working at various different events, including weddings, dinners, functions, VIP events, football matches, concerts etc. I have met and served some exceptional people that I would not have had the opportunity to do so in another job. The recruiters are reliable, quick to respond to messages and queries, helpful and I am never left without work. The hours are flexible and the pay is great. I have also made many long lasting friendships and am always happy to go to work. A co operative employee makes for a co operative employer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadline Recruiters. Our community is ready to answer.

Broadline Recruiters Reviews by Location