Broadline Recruiters
View all Broadline Recruiters reviews

Broadline Recruiters

Broadline Recruiters Employee Review

I worked for broadline for just under a year before finding permanent work

I found the manager very fair and understanding, if you did your job properly you got your hours. I never had any issues with pay and enjoyed working for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Bad management and poor shifts

1- Jobs are not regular, only for the ones the recruiters like the most. 2- If you cancel a shift with then it’s going to be a nightmare but if they cancel with you it’s all fine. 3- They lie about shift hours and don’t care about staff having to pay taxi to go back home. 4- The Recruiters turn off the phone in your face if you’re saying something that they don’t like or agree. They not even give you a chance to speak. 5- Recruiters don’t reply your text messages asking for shifts, but if you don’t answer your phone when they call they gonna get mad.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Long hours, very bad management.
Same role

Ethical place but heavy work

They use to be very ethic with the employees but the work was extremely heavy. It's a good place to start working if you have no experience and/or if you need money straight away.

Brilliant place to work in

I was extremely thankful to find somewhere in which I was able to choose such flexible hours. The management always worked extremely hard to find me such rewarding placements

Pros

Flexibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadline Recruiters. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Broadline Recruiters with

• Broadline Recruiters
  • I worked for broadline for just under a year before finding permanent work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?