Broadline Recruiters

Broadline Recruiters Employee Review

View all Broadline Recruiters reviews

Very productive and fun workplace
Waiting Staff, Bar Staff, Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Tallaght, County Dublin5 August 2016
Working with this company has really excelled me in all aspects of work. With the many places and companies i have worked for through Broadline it has widely enhanced my skill set and the person i am. A very good and well organised company to work for.
Pros
Honourable and interesting places to work.
Cons
Hard days work

Other Broadline Recruiters Employee Reviews

It's ok
Flood & Fire decontamination (Current Employee) –  Dublin7 January 2020
It's OK,
Recruiters are lovely they do there best.
Wish there was more work but it gets quite just after Xmas.
Nice Co workers also and jobs we have been on most people help each other out.
An excellent agency to work for!
Bartender/Waitress (Current Employee) –  Dublin25 October 2019
I have worked with this agency for over a year and have had many great experiences working at various different events, including weddings, dinners, functions, VIP events, football matches, concerts etc. I have met and served some exceptional people that I would not have had the opportunity to do so in another job. The recruiters are reliable, quick to respond to messages and queries, helpful and I am never left without work. The hours are flexible and the pay is great. I have also made many long lasting friendships and am always happy to go to work. A co operative employee makes for a co operative employer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadline Recruiters. Our community is ready to answer.

Broadline Recruiters Reviews by Location