I have worked with this agency for over a year and have had many great experiences working at various different events, including weddings, dinners, functions, VIP events, football matches, concerts etc. I have met and served some exceptional people that I would not have had the opportunity to do so in another job. The recruiters are reliable, quick to respond to messages and queries, helpful and I am never left without work. The hours are flexible and the pay is great. I have also made many long lasting friendships and am always happy to go to work. A co operative employee makes for a co operative employer.
Working for Broadline is very new and exciting full of new and exciting opportunities to excel. Sometimes work hours are lacking however hours are flexible and it is a great company to work for, the recruitment staff are all lovely. As you aren’t working in one place all the time you get plenty of experience full of new and exciting opportunities full of great people. The staff are all lovely and I highly recommend working for Broadline.
Lovely staff, good pay
Sometimes long hours.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadline Recruiters. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 24 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Broadline Recruiters
- What is the interview process like at Broadline Recruiters?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Broadline Recruiters?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Broadline Recruiters?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Broadline Recruiters?2 people answered
- Does Broadline Recruiters require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check do…2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Broadline Recruiters?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Broadline Recruiters? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What would you suggest Broadline Recruiters management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Broadline Recruiters? What are the steps …One person answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Broadline Recruiters?One person answered
See all questions and answers