It's a good training ground and the experience will stand to you.
Good social community
good people skills if shy not working face to face
good computer skill you learn over the time you are using them
The group I worked with have no full grasps of what the tasks is entailed, lots of time, we always get stuck in working owing the the poor knowledge by seniors here.
- How are the working hours at BT?2 people answered
- How has BT responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at BT?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at BT?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at BT? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What interview questions do they ask at BT?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at BT? What are the steps along the way?