BUILDING STAFF SOLUTIONS

BUILDING STAFF SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews

Ireland5 reviews
They don't ring you back thats the only thing I can say about them. Good rate of pay nice staff .............................. .. . ............... . .....
22 January 2020
Thankyou so much. Really sorry for the inconvenience with regards to the phone call, our team operators try to get back in contact as soon as possible. I hope your issue was addressed previously, if not, feel free to give us a call back at +353 (0)1 707 1012 and we would immediately be of your assistance.
Be aware of this recruitment company you are not allowed to be sick and you are not allowed to have family emergency, if they have no jobs for 2 weeks they have no problem to keep you home without job but if you need off its big problem, so be prepared not to be sick and no family emergencies
22 January 2020
I am really sorry for the inconvenience faced by you. We will keep that in mind next time. i hope you had an overall good experience and will give us an opportunity to serve you again.
I have worked for Bss for three years having previously worked for other agency’s and I have to say the money always right on payday office staff helpful getting forms stamped and employees treated well I could name the worst agencies but people probably know them.
Pros
New payrates
Cons
No pension or travel
22 January 2020
Thankyou so much. i hope we were able to serve you diligently
Great people and a great place to work, passionate about what they do and they do it well.

Opportuntites are given to advance for committed professionals, a structured career path is set out at the start.

Team work is paramount at BSS and everyone pulls together, nice bunch of people.
Pros
Great teamworking and social side to the job
22 January 2020
Thankyou so you much for the appreciation.We had a great time learning from you too.
Enjoyed working for BSS and love to work for them again.work was easy and staff was lovely
22 January 2020
Thankyou so much. We were delighted to serve you. All th best for all your future Endeavours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BUILDING STAFF SOLUTIONS. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4