Bulmers

Bulmers Employee Reviews

Satisfied everyday with my work place.

During my time at Bulmers company I have learned a lot and gained new skills. As a forklift driver I was not only a driver. I had to you a company system to scan products to find the place where should I transfer them from factory line to an exact warehouses and lines. There were different brands of products and amounts to sort out each shift. I was also loading and unloading lorries. As a one of the employees I had to drive and take care of a forklift. Plan my duties. Also while I was driving I had to look after myself and others to avoid any risks of accidents and not to damage the products on the pallets. During my time there I have improved my English, driving and working with others.

Great managers alot of good colleagues

Great managers shift work isn't great set hours would be nice good pay, no job security tho with contracts few rotten apples down there but to be expected in any factory, but great managers heads of the company also very welcoming and the bulmers HR representative is excellent

Pros

Good pay, canteen during the day, handy days

Cons

Shift work one week of early mornings next week evenings hard on the body and mind, no canteen for evening shift

Insights into Bulmers

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things

Toxic workplace

Some really good people working there but the higher up the management chain you look, the worse it gets. All major decisions made from Scotland so doesn't say much for site management.Had a really good reputation but the current culture is toxic.Operators treated like 2nd class citizens and no appreciation shown for the great work done.Budget for investment in facilities or machinery only released for emergency breakdowns that stop production otherwise its just a patch job.

Pros

Its a job, sets the bar really low for other jobs

Cons

Treat staff like indentured servants

Exceptional business with and exceptional leader

This review is of no use to you as Bulmers has gone through a number of iterations since. However, it was a superb place to work at the time and Clonmel was a great place to live.

Pros

Great leader

Cons

Away from main marketing hub in Dublin

very happy place to work

you learn about so much that you will take with you for the rest of your life the management and very friendly and welcoming the the enjoyable bit would be doing new things and help others

Fun and social place to work

When i started working for bulmers i was hired to work in the new building in which they were putting in 3 new lines.I was sent to Germany for training with fellow workers and that experience helped alot.

Pros

Finished 1 hour early on fridays

Cons

When the quite period was in, we would have to take holidays and i would have rather been busy doing work.

Productive and target focused

I found working for Bulmers very interesting and typical of how you would imagine a high volume quality product is produced and bottled and packaged for the worldwide markets. Operating and maintaining the packout machinery and keeping a clean and safe workspace carrying out quality checks and data entry. It was a friendly environment and everyone was conscientious about there work. I had no problem fitting in.

Pros

discounted on-site shop.

Cons

none.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bulmers?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bulmers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Bulmers with

Learn about Bulmers in popular locations

• Bulmers