Bulmers

Bulmers

Bulmers Employee Review

Great managers alot of good colleagues

Great managers shift work isn't great set hours would be nice good pay, no job security tho with contracts few rotten apples down there but to be expected in any factory, but great managers heads of the company also very welcoming and the bulmers HR representative is excellent

Pros

Good pay, canteen during the day, handy days

Cons

Shift work one week of early mornings next week evenings hard on the body and mind, no canteen for evening shift

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Satisfied everyday with my work place.

During my time at Bulmers company I have learned a lot and gained new skills. As a forklift driver I was not only a driver. I had to you a company system to scan products to find the place where should I transfer them from factory line to an exact warehouses and lines. There were different brands of products and amounts to sort out each shift. I was also loading and unloading lorries. As a one of the employees I had to drive and take care of a forklift. Plan my duties. Also while I was driving I had to look after myself and others to avoid any risks of accidents and not to damage the products on the pallets. During my time there I have improved my English, driving and working with others.
Same location

Toxic workplace

Some really good people working there but the higher up the management chain you look, the worse it gets. All major decisions made from Scotland so doesn't say much for site management.Had a really good reputation but the current culture is toxic.Operators treated like 2nd class citizens and no appreciation shown for the great work done.Budget for investment in facilities or machinery only released for emergency breakdowns that stop production otherwise its just a patch job.

Pros

Its a job, sets the bar really low for other jobs

Cons

Treat staff like indentured servants
Same location

Exceptional business with and exceptional leader

This review is of no use to you as Bulmers has gone through a number of iterations since. However, it was a superb place to work at the time and Clonmel was a great place to live.

Pros

Great leader

Cons

Away from main marketing hub in Dublin

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bulmers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Bulmers with

Bulmers reviews by location

Learn about Bulmers in popular locations

• Bulmers
  • Great managers alot of good colleagues
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?