Butlers Chocolates

Butlers Chocolates Employee Reviews

Ireland6 reviews

fast paced

A very fast paced environment in which you had to earn very fast, although the supervisor was not always present, you had to be alert and quick to keep pace with production line.The people there were kinda split into groups of locals and foreigners and if you were put into the wrong group then it made life that much more difficult. Supervisor was really friendly and on the plus side, chocolates were free to eat. You were given special discount to buy from the company, which I took up regularly.

Ok

For a 1st job in Ireland, Butlers is OK company to work for. I was mostly annoyed with the early shifts starting at 3:45 am and finishing around 1:30 pm (Butlers at the Airport - T1).

Barista skills

I have learned how to be a barista and everything that is involved in the role based on the company's training and day by day practical work as well as with my coworkers.

Pros

Free coffees

Cons

Poor Management

I recommend the company

Young and friendly people. Very good working environment. The company trains you about coffee, chocolates, safety measures. It takes you to the factory and shows you the production. They try that all the stores follow the standards.

Pros

Manager of the shop and area very accesible.

Cons

Benefits

busy workplace

Management worry just about money. Very rude and grumpy at work, unprofessional supervisors. Floor staff are friendly and nice. But you always feel under the pressure from your manager.

Pros

free cofee

productive and friendly

wrapping chocolates and packing chocolates learned how to work at a fast pace management are fair all different age groups work there hardest part is working in the cold

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Butlers Chocolates?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Butlers Chocolates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement