BWG Foods

BWG Foods Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin14 reviews
When managing an area you are given very accurate data and it is also up to date. You manage the area in all aspects but there is plenty of support within the company.if you want to do well there are opportunities.
Yeah the job is good I don’t really do reviews but it was a good job and very friendly people I’m only writing this do because I don’t know how to get out of it
Very bad pay management very bad manners no respect.
Staff come and go weekly did three years work there must of been of me head.

The more you do others do less.

For the same money.
Horrible place to work you have no life in this job you have normal Woking hours which they change up on you and tell you ya have to stay everyday for extra hours the place is exhausting I don’t no how anyone works there
BWG Foods is a good place to work. It is a very busy environment which is challenging (so you have to like a challenge to work there!). They are dynamic and are constantly changing and adapting.

Loyal and committed employees are rewarded with career advancement. It is up to each individual to prove themselves and their capability.

Flexibility is also important as they change to ensure they are constantly improving.

The hardest part of the job is that it is a fast paced environment, but that also keeps it interesting.

The most enjoyable part of working there is the dynamic culture and the commitment of so many of the people that work there.
Very much enjoyed my time in BWG and regrettably left (by my own devices after many years0. Great people in the company that give it real character. Will always wish them well
The safety at work is on a high level, but the problem is to obtain the pick rate. Its a big quantity of products to be put on the palet and do it in a correct way as said in maual handling
Great experience
Great direction/ work on my own inititive

Like the culture

Vision

Team Players

Manager Supportive

Flexibility

Communication
Pros
great people. great place and great environment
Cons
nothing at the moment
Having worked with this Company for 15 years, I have had great opportunity to learn and develop. I have grown my career working with a wide variety of personalities, all gunning for the same thing....success!

Being a fast paced business, no two days are the same and the business is constantly looking at strategic initiatives and ventures, meaning things are constantly changing and never dull or boring. This makes it both challenging but very enjoyable in a culture where people like to see success.

It is a great culture, fast paced, creative and willing to try new ideas.
Pros
Exciting, interesting, great developmental opportunities
Good training provided, work can become repetitive after a few months, must be comfortable dealing with customers and complaints over the phone. Not very social.
Pros
normal hours
Cons
not great pay
It is a hard work with the use of voice speaking system. I've learned how to use llop machines and voice speaking system. To get this job you dont need any qualifications.
Pros
no qualification needed
Cons
management
Nice salary, only for hardworkers, head supervisor unpolite arrogant and ignorant.
Head manager is very professional, understanable and polite

Good work atmosphere and partnership between co workers
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Cons
very reliable company , good rate of pay, a lot of work , daily work from 7 am until finizh, delivering furniture around the country in a double men team.
Excellent work environment with excellent staff. BWG operate a PCP voice control system . This is a cross - functional operating system which includes purchasing , inventory and order processing control. It requires precise control in order to maximise it's potential. I have learned multiple HACCP procedures and regulatory requirements.