BWG Foods

BWG Foods Management reviews

Ireland26 reviews
It is a hard work with the use of voice speaking system. I've learned how to use llop machines and voice speaking system. To get this job you dont need any qualifications.
Pros
no qualification needed
Cons
management
This is the worst run company on the face of the planet. If you want a good laugh and see how things shouldn’t be done then by all means take a job here. The managers are clueless, the pickers don’t care and the drivers are constantly leaving because the money is rubbish. The Area Manager has forbidden Christmas parties and the Christmas bonus as well, he’s basically cancelled Christmas!!! Working here will be the worst mistake you ever make.
Pros
No upside to working here.
Cons
Too many to list.
Yeah the job is good I don’t really do reviews but it was a good job and very friendly people I’m only writing this do because I don’t know how to get out of it
Very bad pay management very bad manners no respect.
Staff come and go weekly did three years work there must of been of me head.

The more you do others do less.

For the same money.
Good place to work as it’s not all hands on deck but the management is poor and some of the employees are too slow and lazy. It’s very easy to get institutionalised here as well.
Pros
Easy work and nice refurbished building
Cons
The people that work there
Daily organising of orders to be picked and processed for next day delivery. Highly target driven with hourly pixing rates to be met.
Iearned time management and also people management skills to ensure our targets were met. The management were very supportive and offered advise regularly.The hardest part of the job was the hours of work being 4pm to 1am Monday to Friday. The most enjoyable part was the satisfaction of being able to manage a team of people and in most cases exceed our weekly targets.
Pros
Free canteen facilities and staff discounts on products.
Cons
Long hours, poor work/life balance, location was northside, work was very psyhical.
there was approx.40 staff members,that included all management.most days starting time for me was at 6am to 4-5oclock.i learned how to assemble customer orders,drive forklift truck/reachtruck,elevated platform,electrick palletruck.i learned about stocktake,stock replenishing and health and safety.i have had at least 6 managers in my time at bwg foods i can honestly say it was a pleasure to work along side every single one of them.as you know i had worked in bwg foods for 31 years in that time most of the staff there had similar service to mine so we all worked together a long time,we all got on very well and we really worked great together.the hardest part of my job,i couldn,t really say because i really loved my job because of the people that i worked with and management it was a pleasure
Pros
we were well paid staff
Cons
more hours the better
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BWG Foods?