BWG Foods
BWG Foods Employee Review

Great development opportunities

10 September 2018
Having worked with this Company for 15 years, I have had great opportunity to learn and develop. I have grown my career working with a wide variety of personalities, all gunning for the same thing....success! Being a fast paced business, no two days are the same and the business is constantly looking at strategic initiatives and ventures, meaning things are constantly changing and never dull or boring. This makes it both challenging but very enjoyable in a culture where people like to see success. It is a great culture, fast paced, creative and willing to try new ideas.
Pros
Exciting, interesting, great developmental opportunities
22 February 2019
Same roleSame location
Manager (Current Employee) - Dublin
BWG Foods is a good place to work. It is a very busy environment which is challenging (so you have to like a challenge to work there!). They are dynamic and are constantly changing and adapting. Loyal and committed employees are rewarded with career advancement. It is up to each individual to prove themselves and their capability. Flexibility is also important as they change to ensure they are constantly improving. The hardest part of the job is that it is a fast paced environment, but that also keeps it interesting. The most enjoyable part of working there is the dynamic culture and the commitment of so many of the people that work there.
23 July 2020
Same location
General Operative (Former Employee) - Dublin
Yeah the job is good I don’t really do reviews but it was a good job and very friendly people I’m only writing this do because I don’t know how to get out of it
19 February 2020
Same location
GENERAL OPERATIVE (Former Employee) - Dublin
Very bad pay management very bad manners no respect. Staff come and go weekly did three years work there must of been of me head. The more you do others do less. For the same money.