Byrne Hotel Group

Byrne Hotel Group Employee Reviews

This company provides support, competitive salary and good work/life balance.A lot of opportunities for the right person to progress within the group and management always prioritise promoting existing employees.
Pros
Competetive Salary & good work/life balance
Cons
The company is high standard so everyday we need to do everything perfect. It can be stressful, but it’s a great way of leaning about the industry. I would recommend the group if you want to gain experiencia in the field.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Enjoyed my time here. Worked with a great team of people and got on very well with everyone. I have made long life friends. Work hours were long but that comes with the industry.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
I really enjoyed my time at the Byrne Hotel Group. I worked as a F&B Assistant in the Salthill Hotel and it was an amazing experience. Managers were flexible and friendly. The only problem was the working hours, sometimes it was hard to fit them into my schedule. Apart from that, I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a start in the hospitality industry.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Byrne Hotel Group tried to illegally deduct 10% from my wages, I was told it was due to recent cutbacks during covid. Yet they manage to fully revamp the hotel during this time. Wouldn't recommend these cowboys.
Pros
Free coffee, work colleagues are all lovely
Cons
Everything else