C&D Foods

C&D Foods Employee Reviews

Ireland7 reviews
Only one good thing-salary , is poor job culture and bad management .lots of stress on workplace , long hours, twelve hours shifts, but good salary
Pros
Salary
Cons
I only worked here for the summer term (3 weeks) but while i was there all the staff was very friends and also the co workers were helpful.
I learned how to proplerly pick up heavy goods and a typical day at work was 7 am i clock in and go to my job station and then work and get break and lunch and at 3pm i would clock out and go home.
Wery good work
I'm in very happy she works in back to c&d foods but I'm working only temporary position I'm wery good know this company with people she works in c&d foods I'm living in edgeworthstown.
hard work not suitable for a woman
alot of heavy lifting required that is not suitable for a woman. alot of manual labour and standing all day on cement floors. leaves you with back and feet problems. i ended up with ingrown toe nails from the safety shoes they supplied.
Pros
paid lunch breaks
Cons
hard work
fun wrok place
Typical day at work in the stores is serve up to 30 people per day for spare parts.

issues out parts to assets & re-order if needed

Run KPI reports on a daily & weekly & monthly basis

Collect deliveries for stores at drop of points from couriers

Report to management on a weekly basis on spend & cost of spare parts.

Cycle count of stock each week
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
working on my own in the stores
nice place to work and nice work mates it was real easy to join the team very friendly bunch of people
start at 9am get the targets for the day inspect the truck make sure for no leaks or if electric the battery is fully charged then hit my goals and targets for the day
Excellent company to work for
A typical day at work here was very busy and pressurised. I learnt how to prioritise my work to the capacity available. I got on very well with management and built up a relationship with them where I was able to approach them with any problems I may have had. I got on very well with my co-workers and got to know each of them individually. I had daily contact with all the maintenance team as they had to approach me for any parts that needed to be ordered. The hardest part of the job was sticking within the weekly budget limits as some weeks there would be extra machinery parts needed which were not counted for within the €10,000 weekly budget. I enjoyed my job here as I got on very well with everyone and I felt I did a good job and had no problems
Pros
Flexibile hours
Cons
stressful
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at C&D Foods?