C3 Marketing Employee Reviews

Best place ever!
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Ireland26 November 2019
Fundraising is not an easy job. But it can be so rewarding! I worked in Cork, the manager there was amazing. he cares about all his employee's and works with you. I could not recommend it enough.
Fun Place to Work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Sandyford, County Dublin19 November 2019
Relaxed, flexible and exciting work environment.
Lots of scope for learning and developing and great opportunities for advancement.
Great team spirit and lovely co workers.
Management very supportive and always there to help.
Pool and table tennis facilities which makes for a fun atmosphere.
Great place to work and learn - loved my time there.
Great growth and learning experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  County Dublin19 November 2019
I don't like to leave reviews normally but I really liked working in C3. when I started I wasn't really that confident or motivated and this job really helped me grow and come out of my shell. I was happy with my training and there was great team environment. It made me feel like my work was also helping me give back. People were sound and there was always tunes in in the office and drives too a from site!
Also free tea and coffee cant go wrong!
Managers were sound always made the effort to come out and introduced themselves and have a chat.

Over all I really liked it! and would recommend it to anyone I think its a job you should definitely do at least once in your life!
Great place to work!!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sandyford, County Dublin19 November 2019
Very fun, relaxed atmosphere.
Friendly staff and management.
Good hours and salary, with uncapped bonuses.

Sales training helped my confidence a lot.

Would recommend to anyone.
Be very aware of what you are getting into
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sandyford, County Dublin20 October 2019
Not sure where to start with this mob. The lady in recruitment filled me full of nonsense about the working hours and salary structure, with the result that I was getting home around 10:30 at night instead of the "8 at latest" that she said during interview. Day was full of going to doors in bland southside housing areas selling various promos for local businesses. Not the worst in itself but after 3 days I rightly guessed they were stringing me along, especially in the hours andsalary department and I left. Manager was sound though in fairness to him.
Horrendous experience
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Sandyford, County Dublin10 August 2019
A terrible experience overall dealing with false promises and lack of communication. Advertising and offering positions that weren’t actually available as well as them avoiding calls for weeks after having offered positions, after requesting a notice be handed in to a current job. A completely unprofessional and dishonest approach to running a business.
Could be better for developmental properties .
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sandyford, County Dublin9 June 2018
had to wait a few months for an invoice i was supposed to receive the week after and im still waiting . Its the management thats the problem no productivity at all in the industry.
Pros
play pool and good practice for a sense of self development.
Cons
No organisation in the program running into the ground.
Exciting and motivating place to work.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sandyford, County Dublin2 December 2017
I acquired a set of skills working in C3 that i would not have gotten anywhere else. I learnt a tremendous amount about self-motivation, the importance of "giving it all you got", and above all the opportunity to work under great management alongside an excellent team.
Pros
Experience &salary
Cons
Hard to manage hours
Fun workplace and great experience for sales
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Sandyford, County Dublin22 November 2017
Great place to learn the basics of sales but not the best work/life balance. Tough job to stay with long term but great for experience on the CV. Enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Late Start
Cons
Long Hours
A very positive place to work at
Direct sales representative/fundraiser (Former Employee) –  Dublin20 June 2016
I loved working for C3. Not only did I help to raise money for a dog re-homing facility, I learned very valuable sales skills and met wonderful people. The type of work that I did was door to door sales and it was a very difficult thing to do, especially with no previous experience. It pushed me to be enthusiastic and friendly yet professional. The reason as to why I had to leave the job was because of the commute as it was an hour bus journey and a twenty minute Luas journey away. The working hours ended at around half eight and I was home around eleven o'clock which became very challenging after two weeks. The team, however, was the most supportive I had ever worked with. Everyone was incredibly friendly and encouraging. It felt like I knew those people for years rather than a few weeks. Every morning we would get training targeting a specific aspect of our day. Not only was I trained in sales but also in personal development.
Pros
Atmosphere, salary, kind people, personal development
Cons
Unpredictable weather, location of the office
WorkPlace
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D29 June 2015
I have enjoyed working in C3 Marketing as it is a very enjoyable job and the workplace is very nice.

I have learned lots of new skills like self motivational skills inter-personal skills,.

All the staff were great and very kind and always were keen to help.

The hardest part was to getting to grips with the basic stuff but then it was just getting easier .

The most enjoyable part was the selling.
Cons
long hours.