C3 Marketing

C3 Marketing Pay & benefits reviews

Ireland14 reviews
I acquired a set of skills working in C3 that i would not have gotten anywhere else. I learnt a tremendous amount about self-motivation, the importance of "giving it all you got", and above all the opportunity to work under great management alongside an excellent team.
Pros
Experience &salary
Cons
Hard to manage hours
Very fun, relaxed atmosphere.
Friendly staff and management.

Good hours and salary, with uncapped bonuses.

Sales training helped my confidence a lot.

Would recommend to anyone.
Not sure where to start with this mob. The lady in recruitment filled me full of nonsense about the working hours and salary structure, with the result that I was getting home around 10:30 at night instead of the "8 at latest" that she said during interview. Day was full of going to doors in bland southside housing areas selling various promos for local businesses. Not the worst in itself but after 3 days I rightly guessed they were stringing me along, especially in the hours andsalary department and I left. Manager was sound though in fairness to him.
I loved working for C3. Not only did I help to raise money for a dog re-homing facility, I learned very valuable sales skills and met wonderful people. The type of work that I did was door to door sales and it was a very difficult thing to do, especially with no previous experience. It pushed me to be enthusiastic and friendly yet professional. The reason as to why I had to leave the job was because of the commute as it was an hour bus journey and a twenty minute Luas journey away. The working hours ended at around half eight and I was home around eleven o'clock which became very challenging after two weeks. The team, however, was the most supportive I had ever worked with. Everyone was incredibly friendly and encouraging. It felt like I knew those people for years rather than a few weeks. Every morning we would get training targeting a specific aspect of our day. Not only was I trained in sales but also in personal development.
Pros
Atmosphere, salary, kind people, personal development
Cons
Unpredictable weather, location of the office