Camden Court Hotel

Camden Court Hotel Employee Reviews

Ireland11 reviews

Busy/flexible

It is a great place to start if you have no experience, they are flexible. However, the management is poor and I'll say there is not much organization, also some of the managers are not patient and don't know how to manage stress. Lack of corporate culture and training.

Very tasking with little pay

The management and supervisors cannot manage stress. And the supervisor and manager talk arrogantly to staff and they have not equipment to work with.

Great People. Great experience.

I have had the pleasure of working with the front office team in theses crazy times. i wish i could met them before decided to shift sectors. I wish the team the very best of luck in years to come.

Good pls fir get experience

Busy place and good for pushing your self it was a good experience for me the management very nice and sometimes crazy cause its busy but I tealy enjoyed therre

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Great hours

Stressfull and very individual. Poor managment, specially supervisors of the restaurant.

The supervisors of the restaurant treat the waiters really badly, the have no patient to train new people. They give up in front of the rest of the staff rather than call you individually

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short break, poor managment

Busy hotel, trained well for my role. Both staff and management good to work with. Good work, life balance. Meals on duty is a great benefit. Good communication.

Some of my roles and responsibilities involve taking inbound and outbound calls to customers, updating them on the progress of their orders and advising of the next steps. I would deal with order processing and keeping customers up to date. I would also look after management escalations and would lease with our wholesale team to get the additional information and/or to update on what the customer has done. I would look after complaints also and take the necessary steps to get the issue resolved for the customer either by myself or as a team. I enjoy the responsibility of making sure the customers are kept updated but also working as a team to get issues resolved.

Pros

Some of my roles and responsibilities involve

Cons

Some of my roles and responsi

Good start for my first job in Ireland

The hotel gave me the first job in Ireland, but very few hours - one week only 13. The staff is changing all the time -maybe because of that. To many managers telling you what to do.

Pros

Free lunch/dinner

Cons

Not enough hours

Hard Place to work.

Management with no respect to staff, I had a very bad experience with that place,the only good think there is a chance to work on the morning shift. ..

Not a friendly work place

The management of this hotel wasnt the friendliest. There was a very bad working atmopshere in this hotel and no respect towards workers. This is the reason why I left.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

one break only

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Camden Court Hotel?

Nice place to work

Good, friendly staff, good atmosphere. Good management. I worked during christmas, got decent hours, treated well, free meals.no real complaints about it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Camden Court Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement