Camden Court Hotel

Camden Court Hotel Employee Reviews

Ireland6 reviews
Busy hotel, trained well for my role. Both staff and management good to work with. Good work, life balance.
Meals on duty is a great benefit. Good communication.
Some of my roles and responsibilities involve taking inbound and outbound calls to customers, updating them on the progress of their orders and advising of the next steps. I would deal with order processing and keeping customers up to date. I would also look after management escalations and would lease with our wholesale team to get the additional information and/or to update on what the customer has done. I would look after complaints also and take the necessary steps to get the issue resolved for the customer either by myself or as a team. I enjoy the responsibility of making sure the customers are kept updated but also working as a team to get issues resolved.
Pros
Some of my roles and responsibilities involve
Cons
Some of my roles and responsi
The hotel gave me the first job in Ireland, but very few hours - one week only 13.

The staff is changing all the time -maybe because of that.

To many managers telling you what to do.
Pros
Free lunch/dinner
Cons
Not enough hours
Management with no respect to staff,
I had a very bad experience with that place,the only good think there is a chance to work on the morning shift.

The management of this hotel wasnt the friendliest. There was a very bad working atmopshere in this hotel and no respect towards workers. This is the reason why I left.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
one break only
Good, friendly staff, good atmosphere. Good management. I worked during christmas, got decent hours, treated well, free meals.no real complaints about it.