Camden Court Hotel Employee Reviews for BartenderReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 12 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
It is a great place to start if you have no experience, they are flexible. However, the management is poor and I'll say there is not much organization, also some of the managers are not patient and don't know how to manage stress. Lack of corporate culture and training.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Camden Court Hotel reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Camden Court Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 12 reviews
Ratings by category
3.2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.5 out of 5 stars for Management
2.8 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Camden Court Hotel
- What is the interview process like at Camden Court Hotel?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Camden Court Hotel?2 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Camden Court Hotel?One person answered
- What is the Camden Court Hotel employee discount?One person answered
- Does Camden Court Hotel require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does…One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Camden Court Hotel?