Capita Customer Solutions

Capita Customer Solutions Employee Reviews

Ireland13 reviews
Friendly work place
Given large amoutns of responsibility very quickly , hardest prt of the job was the location and lack of facilities for food. Management where very accomidating.
Wonderful staff but dreadful management
During my time in Capita I can honestly say that the whole place can be described in one word: Stagnant.
Progression is a foreign word, the pay is poor and the treatment of staff is dismissive at best and abusive at worst.

Management do not care one iota about their staff, and a more poorly run institution you can scarcely imagine. Being told that you're not able to go on a sick day if you don't tell them exactly what is wrong with you? What a joke. Screaming at people in the corridors for being 2 minutes late on a break? Absolutely terrible.

With all that being said, the fellow employees were wonderful. The community spirit of everyone helping their fellow worker was truly endearing. I'll never forget that side of being an employee here.
Pros
Free Coffee, Fabulous Co-Workers
Cons
Absolutely terrible management, unfair pay, no chance of progression.
Productive and fun
Great company to work for. Convenient and close to home. Great working environment and managers and work colleagues were lovely. Pay could be better but overall enjoyed my time there.
ok
Contract renewal is key for job security. staff turnover very high. MD ruthless in approach to lower graded staff. not a great place to work very industrial turnover of staff and auxilaries
Poor Managment
Poor management lack of respect, employees are not treated or paid fairly in line with the peers.

Not a company where I would recommend anyone to work,unless trying to gain experience before moving on.
Probably better places to work
Nice people to work with
Nice offices

Lack of organisation within areas

Salary is not good at all.

Good location

Parking available

Good working hours

Good annual leave days
Call centre
Was ok for a short period, but a difficult job to stay working at for a long period of time. Spent most of my day getting yelled at on the phone. Some customers were lovely, easy to deal with and grateful for your help. However, every second or third day you would get a hateful customer on te phone who just wanted someone to yell at. These customers usually kept you on the phone for hours at a time and it felt more like I was some sort of cheap counseling session to them.
Pros
ok wage, lovely workforce to work with
Cons
dayly abuse from disgruntled customers
Fun working place. Very secure to work for, with many benefits.
Fun working place to work for. Comes with great pay and a lot of benefits. Management is really kind and friendly. Only down fall is progression. But it's a great place to go for when looking to develop more skills.
Pros
Great commission
Cons
Lack of development
Long hours undervalued staff
On contract with long hours, advancement is slow and high turn over on contract, low morale on floor.

Management tend not to value agents contributions and you can be taken for granted easily
Ridiculous playground tactics the norm here!!
- Ridiculous Salary
- Bullying and favouritism

- Absurd unachievable expectations

- Supervisors who have no proper basic grasp of English language.

(Spelling or Grammar)

- Unfair treatment

I could really go on but I won't life has more to offer than this place has.
Pros
9 -5 mon to fri plus bank hols free is the only plus side.
Cons
salary, sell worth, sleepless nights, stress
Do not work here - you will regret it!!!!
Can you believe this waffle? A typical day here involves abuse, theft of your belongings, terrible hours and you might be better off on the dole. Don't do it - life's too short.
Pros
You have free will - you don't HAVE to work here.
Cons
I wouldn't if I were you.
Hard Work
Good teams within the company to work with, a social club that runs different events. Can be expected to work long hours at different times during the year. Reasonable company to work for there is a possibility of advancement.
Pros
Social Club
Cons
Salary
Fun place to work
Marvellous colleagues and friends. I work on a wonderful team and look forward to going to work every day. The hours are 7-3 or 8-4 and I really enjoy my work. A typical day I would take 75-80 calls approx, and would resolve most queries myself. I escalate the query to the correct department if need be. My co-workers are the nicest bunch you could meet, all age groups, but really jelled and look out for each other. I have made my best friends here. My supervisor is the nicest, most approachable individual you could meet. The hardest part of the job is the early morning starts. The most enjoyable part is the constant banter and craic we have.
Pros
great comaradarie, family friendly, flexible time off
Cons
early mornings and expense of travelling to work