Card Factory

Card Factory Pay & benefits reviews

I worked at Card Factory in Dun Laoghaire for almost 2 years and, at first, it was incredible. After the old manager left it became so much worse. The new manager was lovely at first but quickly became lazy. Constantly had staff in the stock room rather than on the shop floor. Made staff do everything while he sat and watched then took all the praise for it all. The management above him was even worse. Not long after i started in the company the store was robbed and all of my belongings were taken from my locker. Nothing was done to help me :/ If you’re okay with being walked all over then they’ll be great to you at card factory.
Pros
Very flexible hours
Cons
Poor management, low wages
I worked at cf for around 8 months and since the previous manager left the shop has had extremely strict management that doesn't take into consideration employees health and safety. Employees are over worked and patronised as well as that youre only paid minimum wage and for the work expected it isnt worth it and
Pros
Cons
Bad pay, severely strict management
It was not a great place to work. The managers often took a long time to put the roster up. Managers constantly kept leaving the job because they hated it. Employees get absolutely no employee benefits apart from a 20% discount. I would not recommend working here to anyone.
Cons
Terrible management and no Christmas bonus or any type of bonus.