Carechoice

Carechoice Employee Reviews

Is a good place to work, only the problem there always short staff, we had short time to do personal care on the morning, dont have catering staff to serve the breakfast and we start the personal care about 9:15 was very rush this part of the job
Unprofessional, staff across the board are on power trips. Lack of team work. Lots of chinese whispering. Unwritten rule of a hierarchy. Cant trust management. Hr are full of empty promises. No progression, A lot of unnecessary stress. Wages do not meet enough for demands of the Job.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Long hours, stress, few breaks
Management aren't trust worthy, all nice one minute talking about you the next. Pay isnt great for the pressure put on you. Promises the sun moon and stars and in the end its nothing. I would not recommend working here if you want a stress free life.
Pros
Free parking
Tough place to work ,never enough staff ,very demanding ,not appreciated ,always pushing for more ,never happy ,staff not trained properly, always too much work too little time ,too much inexperienced managers with no people skills
I worked there for 2 years. In the beginning the job was ok, people were nice, however after awhile it started getting very strange atmosphere to work. Poor management, lack of leadership, no communication at all which makes your stress level up high.
Hard and fast paced . Very few breaks , not enough teamwork. No where near paid enough or supported in a position which is physically and emotionally tough. Not enough time to spend with clients.
Unprofessional management, disrespectful towards other staff members, particularly HCA. Staff members have no rights and do not get any support from managers in case of any working issues.
Pros
Most management are power mad. One little misstep and they look for disciplinary action. Floor staff however are one of the nicest bunches of people you could ever hope to meet. The residents are also very nice.
Worked her for a period of time and was sick of the us against the management attitude of the staff . If I heard this is was this place is like once more . Tbh the culture of staff isn’t right in CareChoice it’s a place that when you wake up in the morning is dread knowing your heading into a unhappy unhealthy work place . The management need to work harder on staff morale much harder .
I worked in many places and Montenotte outstands all of them when it comes to career progression opportunities and learning opportunieties. If you are ambitious, eager to be better HCA/nurse - apply to Montenotte.
The work was hard but rewarding my work colleagues where amazing and helpful that we work well as a team regarding what was put in front of us plenty of professional standards.
Care choice is the best place to work l love all staffs members and staff nurse they are very friendly in the fucher I will be back and work there
Pros
No free lunch but you can by cheep over there
Was a different experience as it was not my field of practice. But still enjoying my job. Co operation and team work makes it smooth. Freedom of work present.
Pros
Free food, flexible working hours
Cons
Long standing
Assist patients with personal hygiene, meals, activities, promoting medicine. Assist patients with escorts to hospital, dentists, chiropody. Management weren't approachable. Workplace culture is grand on the ground floor and 1st floor but AVOID second floor. Very negative, reporting one another.
Pros
flexible
Cons
Long hours, management
No comments about this job Management- good, Hard job for everyone Too much work, cant tell more about working at this company, Because i left this job, there was a reason
Pros
tee, coffee, scounes
Cons
long hours, hard job
I love working in care choice because they is very qualified friendly very help full staff CNM AND DON always is very help with any problems PLACE OF WORK WORTH COMMANDS
Pros
free parking
Cons
long hours 12 h shift or 6 h shift
well disciplined management excellent hiqa reports highly experienced and efficient nurse managers best place for a beginner to shape your career. the hardest part is leaving this company for your personal reasons
Pros
attractive pay
Cons
nothing
My duty starts at 7 am and finishes at 6:30 pm, learned more about HIQA and how to handle the situation when the officers are with you,the management was good . Breakfast is the most enjoyable part of the job . Tea time is the hard part of the job.
Great work culture and learning opportunities. Management is employee oriented and very supportive. Salary and benefits are better than any other market offerings.
I was the head gardener. and my job was to maintain the gardens as well as introduce new plants and trees into the gardens i found this to be rewarding as well as interesting.
Pros
very rewarding
Cons
working outside in cold wet weather
This nursing home, although it is comfortable and well placed does not place enough concern to clients needs, there is not enough staff and no time to actually talk to the residents, often they are left waiting for periods of time for there toiletting and other requirements.sometimes all an elderly person wants is somebody to sit down and have a chat with them and because there is not enough staff, you do not have the time to do this.The most enjoyable part of the job is the residents themselves, getting to know them and generally knowing what you do is worthwhile.The hardest part of the job is the hours i.e. 12 hour shifts and trying to get every job done with the lack of staff.
Pros
interactivity with residents
Cons
long hours, have to pay for lunch, staff on a pay freeze with the last 3 years
  1. Employee reviews